|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 29-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of infection does Paul get?
(a) Urinary tract infection.
2. What kind of machine does Annie bring to Paul?
(b) Tape recorder.
3. What will be the name of the new project?
(a) Annie's Dilemma.
(b) Misery's Return.
(d) Colorado Death Trap.
4. Paul almost knocks over which of Annie's knick knacks?
5. Paul wonders if any damage was caused to the ______ during the accident.
(b) Car's interior.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might prohibit the plainclothes detective from pulling his gun?
2. Whose court does Annie attend?
3. What do the people out on the road call Annie?
4. What does Annie suggest as a possible reason for a coma?
5. When Paul refers to writing as being self-serving, what adjective does he use?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)