|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 29-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Annie, a plot resolution does not need to be realistic, it only needs to be_____________.
2. Paul asks for a replacement for what item?
(c) Bed pan.
3. What does Annie say she will leave to cement her alibi?
(c) Recorded statement.
4. When Paul refers to writing as being self-serving, what adjective does he use?
5. Paul dreams about which of the following coming to the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the book is extremely offensive to Annie?
2. Annie tells the cops to say hello to whom when going into the barn?
3. What action does Paul remind himself to do throughout the book?
4. What is the man's job?
5. What does Annie offer to the men when they come inside?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)