|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Célimène wants help from whom at the end of Act 5, Scene 2?
2. What word does Célimène call Arsinoé in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) A prude.
3. At the end of the play, which couple ends up together?
(a) Eliante and Philinte.
(b) Clitandre and Arsinoe.
(c) Alceste and Celimene.
(d) Oronte and Eliante.
4. What does Alceste think of his accuser?
(a) He is under pressure.
(b) He is delusional.
(c) He tells the truth.
(d) He is a liar.
5. How does Célimène describe Arsinoé in Act 3, Scene 3?
(d) As nice as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the closest thing to an apology that Alceste said?
2. What do Acaste and Clitandre do with the new letter?
3. In the beginning of Act 5, Scene 4, who enters the room?
4. Why does Celimene feel she needs help in answering Alceste and Oronte?
5. Why does Alceste not say sorry for not liking Oronte's sonnet?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)