|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who laughs at the change in behavior by one character when Arsinoé arrives?
(a) Both Clitandre and Acaste.
(b) Just Clitandre.
(c) Just Acaste.
2. After Philinte confesses his love for Eliante, who comes in the room?
3. How does Alceste feel about the confrontation with Celimene?
4. What does Arsinoe read to everyone in the room?
(a) A letter to Alceste.
(b) The note Dubois forgot to bring.
(c) A letter from Celimene to another suitor.
(d) An arrest warrant for Oronte.
5. Does does the new visitor forget to give Alceste?
(a) A map.
(b) A note.
(c) A court summons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arsinoe think about Alceste's relationship with Celimene?
2. What did Dubois forget in Act 4, Scene 4?
3. What friend of Celimene's is at the door during Act Three, Scene Three?
4. Who admires Alceste's commitment to truth and finds it heroic?
5. What happens to Alceste?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)