|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead of excitement, what is Célimène's reaction to Arsinoé in Act 3, Scene 3?
(a) No reaction.
2. What does Alceste and Oronte demand Celimene do in Act Five, Scene Three?
(c) Stop lying.
3. What friend of Celimene's is at the door during Act Three, Scene Three?
4. How does Célimène describe Arsinoé in Act 3, Scene 3?
(b) As nice as possible.
5. Who is Dubois?
(a) A friend of Alceste's.
(b) One of Celimene's suitors.
(c) Celimene's butler.
(d) Alceste's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. While telling Alceste some news, what does Dubois say was delivered to Alceste's house?
2. At the beginning of Act Five, SceneOne, who are Alceste and Philinte waiting for?
3. What does Alceste apologize to Oronte for?
4. What does Arsinoe value?
5. How is the relationship at the end of Act 4, Scene 3 for Célimène and Alceste?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)