|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person who wants to marry Éliante must first break up with whom?
2. In the letter that is the subject of Act 5, Scene 4, who is made fun of and criticized?
(a) Célimène's suitors.
3. What does Elante admit about Alceste?
(a) He is different.
(b) He is intelligent.
(c) He is hansome.
(d) He is must like the others.
4. Who wants Alceste to pack up and leave?
(d) A friend who wrote a letter.
5. Who wants to be alone with Alceste?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act Five, SceneOne, who are Alceste and Philinte waiting for?
2. Does does the new visitor forget to give Alceste?
3. What does Arsinoe think that Alceste should do within the royal court?
4. What does Alceste think of his accuser?
5. Why is Arsinoe eager to be alone with Alceste?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)