|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does does the new visitor forget to give Alceste?
(b) A map.
(c) A note.
(d) A court summons.
2. Who quickly changes his or her reaction to Arsinoé when she arrives in Act 3, Scene 4?
3. Who is the only one still interested in Célimène after the letter comes to light in Act 5, Scene 4?
4. When Act 5, Scene 1 opens, who are Alceste and Philinte waiting for?
5. Eliante would prefer that Celimene do what?
(a) Marry Oronte.
(b) Speak her mind.
(c) Leave the room.
(d) Stop flirting with Philinte.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their conversation, what does Eliante admit to Philinte about Alceste?
2. Who laughs at the change in behavior by one character when Arsinoé arrives?
3. In Act 3, Scene 3, who announces Celimene's next visitor?
4. What surprising information does Eliante learn at the end of Act 4, Scene 1?
5. What does Alceste tell Arsinoé at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 5?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)