|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says Célimène must speak her mind now?
(a) Alceste and Oronte.
(b) Philinte and Ã‰liante.
(c) Alceste and Philinte.
(d) Oronte and Ã‰liante.
2. Whom does Célimène ask to entertain Arsinoé?
3. What does Philinte suggest regarding the letter?
(a) The letter proves he innocence.
(b) The letter proves Celimene is no good for him.
(c) They may be mistaken about the contents.
(d) The letter should not be read.
4. Before Arsinoé arrives, who is just gossiping about her?
5. Who enters the room at the end of Act 5, Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the closest thing to an apology that Alceste said?
2. Which word best describes Celimene's demeanor when she tells the truth to Alceste?
3. As Act 3, Scene 4 opens, how does Celimene greet Arsinoe?
4. Who does Basque say is at the door at the beginning of Act 3, Scene 3?
5. Where does Alceste want to take Celimene?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)