|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Célimène were out of the picture with Alceste, who hopes that he would love her?
(a) An unnamed narrator.
2. At the beginning of Act Five, Scene Three, in addition to Philinte, who else enters?
3. Who are the main characters in Act 3, Scene 5?
(a) Arsinoe and Oronte.
(b) Alceste and Acaste.
(c) Arsinoe and Alceste.
(d) Arsinoe and Acaste.
4. Who wants to be alone with Alceste?
5. What does Celimene say is OK to do when you are young?
(b) Have many suitors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word does Celimene use to characterize Arsinoe to her other guests?
2. What does Celimene call Arsinoe that offends her?
3. What does the letter from Celimene to Oronte indicate?
4. At the end of Act Five, Scene Two, who asks for Celimene's help?
5. Who is Eliante happy to marry?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)