|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alceste want Celimene to do about the new suitor?
(a) Send him away.
(b) Introduces him to her cousin.
(c) State she is not interested.
(d) Let him in.
2. In the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2, we are introduced to yet another suitor of Célimène's. Who?
3. What word best describes Moliere's possible reason for having Alceste's visitor dressed as he is?
4. Who goes to see Célimène in Act 2, Scene 1?
5. What medical problem is Alceste suspected on having?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Celimene?
2. What is the relationship between Alceste and Philiminte?
3. Alceste is doing what when he threatens to leave in Act 2, Scene 3?
4. Who is upset by the new visitor in Act Two, Scene Two?
5. During Act One, Scene Three, who is arguing?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)