|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Lucrezia?
(a) Haughty and arrogant.
(b) Simple and withdrawn.
(c) Curious and generous.
(d) Pretty and kind.
2. How old is Bianca in 1502?
(a) Fourteen years old.
(b) Twelve years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Seven years old.
3. What does Prince Dschem claim to be in possession of in "Prince Dschem's Secret"?
(a) A branch from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
(b) The deed to Montefiore.
(c) A powerful youth elixor.
(d) A shocking secret about Lucrezia.
4. What is the name of Lucrezia's mother?
(a) Antonia Cattanei.
(b) Marsilia Cattanei.
(c) Vannozza Cattanei.
(d) Ginevra Cattanei.
5. What puts the dwarves in a position of awareness in "Seven"?
(a) The absence of the third dwarf.
(b) The absence of the sixth dwarf.
(c) The absence of the eighth dwarf.
(d) The absence of the fourth dwarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Bianca's family estate?
2. Who is Rodrigo Borgia?
3. Who narrates "A Pack of Dirty Thieves"?
4. Who made the mirror that Vicente found in the mud?
5. Who is half-dead and starving in "Seven"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is hiding at Montefiore in Part 2 and why?
2. What does Lucrezia remember of her childhood in "Bring Me Her Heart Carved from Her Chest"?
3. How are the dwarves described in "A Pack of Dirty Thieves"?
4. What does the reader learn about the dwarves in Part 2?
5. Who is "the Punishment"?
6. What happens when Bianca tries to run away in Part 2?
7. What kind of life does Bianca lead at the beginning of the novel?
8. What does Vicente find in the mud in Part 1?
9. What happens to Vicente once he reaches the monastery in Part 2?
10. How did Lucrezia and Vicente become involved in each other's lives?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)