|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Bianca to announce the visitors' arrival in "Trouble and His Sister"?
(a) A dwarf.
(b) Duc de Valentinois.
2. What does Vicente tell Bianca in a letter in Part Two?
(a) That he will not be returning to Montefiore.
(b) That he is going to marry Lucrezia.
(c) That Lucrezia is her mother.
(d) That she will inherit a great deal of money when she reaches maturity.
3. Why is Bianca shunned by the other girls living at the family home?
(a) Because she is poor.
(b) Because she is the landowner's daughter.
(c) Because she is haughty.
(d) Because she is clumsy and simple.
4. How does Ludovico behave when Lucrezia visits Montefiore?
(a) Suave and debonair.
(b) Rude and insolent.
(c) Kind and courteous.
(d) Confused and befuddled.
5. What world do the dwarves believe themselves to belong to?
(a) The fantasy world.
(b) The imaginary world.
(c) The natural world.
(d) The hidden world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ludovico act strangely when Lucrezia visits Montefiore?
2. What does Vicente forget while in prison?
3. In "The Name of the World", what lake do Bianca and her father stand on the shore of?
4. How old is Bianca in 1502?
5. Which of the following best describes Lucrezia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Primavera is fired in Part 2?
2. What does Lucrezia have Ranuccio do in Part 2?
3. Who is Lucrezia?
4. What does Vicente write in a letter to Bianca in Part 2?
5. Describe the setting of the novel "Mirror, Mirror"?
6. What happens when Bianca tries to run away in Part 2?
7. What does Lucrezia think of Bianca in Part 1?
8. Who is Primavera Vecchia?
9. What does Lucrezia ask the mirror in Part 2?
10. What has happened to Vicente in prison in Part 2?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)