|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Vicente gain access to the monastery in Part Two?
(a) He was escorted in by Prince Dschem.
(b) He disguised himself as a monk.
(c) He climbed through a window.
(d) He used a key.
2. What does Ranuccio find impossible to do since the meeting near the waterfall?
(a) Kill without feeling intense guilt and remorse.
(b) Believe in fantastical creatures.
(c) Empathize with non-humans.
(d) Walk in the woods alone.
3. What is Bianca's last name?
(a) De Violla.
(c) De Nevada.
4. Why does Bianca's father feel concerned and sad in "The Vision in San Francisco"?
(a) Because Bianca is ill.
(b) Because Bianca is left alone.
(c) Because he is broke.
(d) Because he misses his wife.
5. How might one describe Bianca's father?
(a) As ruthless and tempermental.
(b) As impatient and moody.
(c) As kind and gentle.
(d) As innocent and simple.
6. What is the name of Bianca's mother?
(b) Maria Ines.
(d) Her name is unknown.
7. What does Lucrezia tell Ranuccio to do in Part Two?
(a) Sell the mirror.
(b) Hunt the dwarves and bring them to her.
(c) Build a secret chamber for her.
(d) Take Bianca to the woods and kill her.
8. Why does Ludovico act strangely when Lucrezia visits Montefiore?
(a) To avoid getting into trouble with the Borgia family.
(b) To make Lucrezia feel unwelcome.
(c) To seduce Lucrezia.
(d) To make Lucrezia feel welcome.
9. Who does Lucrezia ask Primavera to summon in Part Two?
(b) The hunter.
(c) Fra Ludovico.
10. What does Lucrezia show Bianca and her father in "The Three Eyes of God"?
(a) Three silver leaves.
(b) A gold necklace.
(c) A scar on her leg.
(d) A letter from her father.
11. What is found in the mud in Part One?
(a) A potion in a bottle.
(b) A ring.
(c) A map.
(d) A mirror.
12. What puts the dwarves in a position of awareness in "Seven"?
(a) The absence of the fourth dwarf.
(b) The absence of the eighth dwarf.
(c) The absence of the sixth dwarf.
(d) The absence of the third dwarf.
13. What is Cesare's hope for the future as explained in "A Stroll in the Country"?
(a) He hopes to win the war.
(b) He hopes to be a successful businessman.
(c) He hopes to someday rule all of Italy.
(d) He hopes to have many children.
14. When did Lucrezia and Cesare go to live with their father?
(a) When they reached the age of maturity.
(b) When he became the Pope.
(c) Following his heart attack.
(d) When their mother died.
15. What do the dwarfs begin to think of themselves as in "Seven"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fra Ludovico?
2. What should Ranuccio bring back to Lucrezia to prove he has followed through with her instructions?
3. In "The Name of the World", what lake do Bianca and her father stand on the shore of?
4. How might one describe Bianca's relationship with Primavera?
5. What happens to the Borgias after the death of Pope Alexander VI?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)