|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: 1519.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What led Ranuccio to the monastery after he released Bianca in the woods?
(a) His yearning for the truth.
(b) His guilt.
(c) His love of God.
(d) His hunger.
2. Where is the Greek monastery where Vicente is being held?
3. Who narrates "Trouble and His Sister"?
(a) Fra Ludovico.
(d) A dwarf.
4. What happens every time Bianca tries to run away from Montefiore?
(a) She grows hungry and quickly returns home.
(b) She realizes she forgot something.
(c) She cannot cross the small footbridge.
(d) She is stopped by the people living at Montefiore.
5. What is Lucrezia floating in in "The Heart of the Matter"?
(a) The open sea.
(b) A hot air balloon.
(c) A bathtub.
(d) A gondola.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bianca have to find a pump to draw water from in "The Dwarves"?
2. What happens the more the dwarves eat?
3. How has Lucrezia changed since Cesare's death?
4. What is the name of Bianca's mother?
5. What does the dwarves' house not have?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)