|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: 1502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bianca's father meet in the church of San Francisco?
(a) A carpenter.
(b) A priest.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) A stonemason.
2. Why does Bianca's father feel concerned and sad in "The Vision in San Francisco"?
(a) Because he is broke.
(b) Because he misses his wife.
(c) Because Bianca is left alone.
(d) Because Bianca is ill.
3. Who is Cesare Borgia's father?
(a) Pope Alexander VI.
(b) Pope Victor II.
(c) Pope Clement V.
(d) Pope Benedict IV.
4. What does Lucrezia show Bianca and her father in "The Three Eyes of God"?
(a) A letter from her father.
(b) Three silver leaves.
(c) A scar on her leg.
(d) A gold necklace.
5. Who is Fra Ludovico?
(a) The gardener.
(b) Vicente's brother-in-law.
(c) The village idiot.
(d) The local priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bianca's father doing at the lake in "The Name of the World"?
2. Why are the dwarves watching Bianca and her father in Part One?
3. What does Ludovico lie to Bianca about in Part One?
4. How might one describe Bianca's father?
5. What does Primavera think of Cesare?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)