|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: 1502.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prince Dschem claim to be in possession of in "Prince Dschem's Secret"?
(a) The deed to Montefiore.
(b) A powerful youth elixor.
(c) A shocking secret about Lucrezia.
(d) A branch from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
2. Who is Lucrezia married to in 1502?
3. How might one describe Bianca's father?
(a) As impatient and moody.
(b) As ruthless and tempermental.
(c) As innocent and simple.
(d) As kind and gentle.
4. Who is Bianca left in the charge of in Part One?
(b) Fra Ludovico.
(c) Lucrezia Borgia.
(d) Vannozza Cattanei.
5. What does Bianca try to convince her father to do in "Don't Leave, Don't Follow"?
(a) To stay home and quit his job.
(b) Marry her favorite neighbor.
(c) Let her eat cake for supper.
(d) To allow her to accompany him on his next business trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Bianca's father leave for in "Don't Leave, Don't Follow"?
2. What is Cesare's hope for the future as explained in "A Stroll in the Country"?
3. Who is Prince Dschem?
4. Why do dwarves go to church?
5. Who is Lucrezia?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)