|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: 1519.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which dwarf has a red beard?
2. What is Lucrezia overjoyed by in "The Heart of the Matter"?
(a) The news that she will become the new head of Italy.
(b) The news that she is pregnant.
(c) The news that Bianca is awake.
(d) The prospect of supreme knowledge and immortality.
3. Who does Lucrezia have a second child with in "Thais"?
(a) Flavio Gelmi.
(b) Fedele Galasso.
(c) Fiorenzo Grieco.
(d) Francisco Gonzaga.
4. Where does Vicente find the branch from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil?
(a) In a locked case.
(b) Behind glass in a chapel.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In Cesare's private quarters.
5. What year is Part Four set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are being guarded by a community of monks in Greece?
2. Why does Lucrezia agree to help Vicente in Part Two?
3. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the dwarves?
4. What does Lucrezia think the creature accompanying Vicente resembles?
5. What happens every time Bianca tries to run away from Montefiore?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)