|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: 1506.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Castedas and the Navarres?
(a) Rival families near Montefiore.
(b) Lucrezia's past and present in-laws.
(c) Dangerous gangs in Italy.
(d) Bianca's parents' families.
2. What had Ranuccio previously met in the woods next to a waterfall?
(a) A leprechaun.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A dwarf.
(d) A fairy.
3. What happens to the Borgias after the death of Pope Alexander VI?
(a) They are expelled from the country.
(b) They are almost all killed.
(c) They lose ground in Italy.
(d) They rise in power.
4. What does Primavera think of Cesare?
(a) She thinks he is disturbed.
(b) She thinks he is the most handsome man she has ever seen.
(c) She thinks he is hiding a secret.
(d) She thinks he is somewhat handsome but dangerous.
5. Which of the following best describes Lucrezia?
(a) Simple and withdrawn.
(b) Curious and generous.
(c) Pretty and kind.
(d) Haughty and arrogant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bianca's father meet in the church of San Francisco?
2. What does Vicente tell Bianca in a letter in Part Two?
3. Who does Lucrezia ask Primavera to summon in Part Two?
4. How does Ludovico behave when Lucrezia visits Montefiore?
5. What does Bianca's father do with the item he finds in the mud in Part One?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)