Part One: 1502
1. Who is the author of "Mirror Mirror"?
(a) Louisa May Alcott.
(b) Gregory Maguire.
(c) Marlys Millhiser.
(d) Ronald Dahl.
2. What is Bianca's last name?
(b) De Violla.
(d) De Nevada.
3. Where does Bianca live?
4. What year is it in Part One of the story?
5. Who is Vicente?
(a) Bianca's grandfather.
(b) Bianca's uncle.
(c) Bianca's brother.
(d) Bianca's father.
6. What is the name of Bianca's family estate?
7. Who is Bianca left in the charge of in Part One?
(a) Vannozza Cattanei.
(b) Fra Ludovico.
(d) Lucrezia Borgia.
8. Which of the following does NOT describe Bianca's family home?
(a) It is not in the best state of repair.
(b) It is perched on a hillside.
(c) It is old and disorganized.
(d) It is a castle.
9. From which country does Bianca's father come from?
This section contains 4,560 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)