Part One: 1502
• The protagonist, Bianca, is introduced.
• Montefiore, Bianca's family home, is described.
• Vicente finds a mirror.
• Primavera and Fra Ludovico are introduced.
• Vicente goes on a business trip.
• The dwarves are introduced.
• Cesare and Lucrezia are introduced. They arrive at Montefiore.
• Bianca can sense Lucrezia's disinterest in her.
• Lucrezia asks the mirror a question.
• Cesare sends Vicente to retrieve the branch from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
Part Two: 1506
• Bianca tries to run away from home but can't.
• Vicente writes to Bianca and tells her she will receive a great deal of money when she turns eighteen.
• Vicente is being held in prison. He begins to forget about his daughter.
• Lucrezia asks the mirror who the fairest of all is.
• Background information is given on how Vicente became entangled with the Borgias.
• Cesare leaves Montefiore.
• Lucrezia arranges for Ranuccio to kill Bianca in...
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)