|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Sarhan al-Beheiry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amer think about faith and doubt?
(a) He does not mention faith and doubt.
(b) They are inseparable.
(c) They are paradoxical but actually the same thing.
(d) They are opposite poles that can not exist together.
2. What does Zohra think about Tolba's request for a massage.
(a) That he has coarser intentions.
(b) She is indifferent.
(c) That the request was in poor taste.
(d) That he thinks she will work for free.
3. About what do Sarhan and his friend Rafat Amin talk?
(a) The old days and Socialism.
(b) The Revolution.
4. By what does Mansour think Zohra is probably driven?
5. What does Amer think Plato's writings gave Socrates?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Ali and Sarhan planning?
2. Where does Mansour think Zohra should do?
3. What does Ali point out to Sarhan about Sarhan working within the system?
4. What does Sarhan long to do about Safeya?
5. About what do Mansour and Fawzi banter?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)