|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Hosny Allam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the boarders is a 30-year-old peasant?
(a) None of them.
2. What does Hosny think of Zohra as she is making his bed?
(a) She would be a good wife.
(b) She is serious.
(c) She is hoping he will seduce her.
(d) She is not that good looking.
3. What is Amer's concern about Zohra?
(a) That she is ill.
(b) That she won't catch on quickly enough to her duties.
(c) That her family may try to take her home.
(d) That she may be pregnant.
4. About what does Hosny obsess?
(a) That his sister is not yet married.
(b) Being turned down for marriage.
(c) That he wants to move to the United States.
(d) That his brother makes more money than he.
5. How does Tolba feel about the new male boarders?
(a) Interested in their work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which boarder is built like a wrestler?
2. Who owns Wagdi's old residence?
3. What does Amer wish about one mistake he made?
4. What news does Mariana bring about Sarhan days after he leaves.
5. What do Amer and Mariana plan?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)