|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Hosny Allam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns Wagdi's old residence?
(a) Mme. Mariana.
(b) Mme. Coulette.
(c) Sir Bedouin.
(d) Mme. Flousey.
2. Where does Hosny pick up a girl?
(a) Metro Einema.
(b) The Trianon.
(c) The Corniche.
(d) The Cecil Hotel.
3. Which of the boarders is a 30-year-old peasant?
(b) None of them.
4. What does Zohra think about Tolba's request for a massage.
(a) She is indifferent.
(b) That the request was in poor taste.
(c) That he has coarser intentions.
(d) That he thinks she will work for free.
5. Which boarder is built like a wrestler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sarhan decide he is going to marry?
2. Who does the narrator say is an introvert?
3. Where does Amer visit that Sarhan appears?
4. How does Tolba feel about the new male boarders?
5. About what is Hosny certain when he sees Zohra?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)