|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Mansour Bahy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hosny order his Maltese madam to do?
(a) Find him a wife.
(b) Plan a party for some of his male friends.
(c) Gather girls for an orgy.
(d) Stay with him overnight.
2. About what does Amer warn Zohra?
(a) Mansour's intentions.
(b) Sarhan's intentions.
(c) The regular checks by the city police.
(d) Tolba's mistrust of her.
3. Who does Zohra distrust?
4. About what does Amer ramble?
(a) About his life as a journalist in Paris.
(b) That he knows Umm Kulthum personally.
(c) What a good catch Zohra would be.
(d) His heroic past.
5. What does Zohra think about Tolba's request for a massage.
(a) That the request was in poor taste.
(b) That he thinks she will work for free.
(c) She is indifferent.
(d) That he has coarser intentions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Sarhan and a drunken Hosny fighting?
2. Who owns Wagdi's old residence?
3. What angers Mansour about both himself and Sarhan?
4. What torments Mansour?
5. What did Zohra's grandfather do that made Zohra run away?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)