|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Mansour Bahy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mansour and Doreya next meet?
(a) A cafe on the Nile.
(b) The train to Cairo.
(c) The Miramar.
(d) The Corniche.
2. What does Zohra begin with a tenant on the fifth floor?
(a) Reading lessons.
(b) Art lessons.
(c) Music lessons.
(d) Fighting lessons.
3. Why does Mansour "dismiss" in his mind Amer and Tolba?
(a) They are too educated.
(b) They are too conservative.
(c) They are not educated.
(d) They represent a dying generation.
4. What do Amer and Mariana plan?
(a) A spring festival dancing party.
(b) A May Day festival.
(c) A birthday celebration for Amer.
(d) A New Year's Eve celebration.
5. What does Amer think Plato's writings gave Socrates?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Mariana bring about Sarhan days after he leaves.
2. Who is Tolba Marzuq?
3. Which of the boarders is a 30-year-old peasant?
4. What does Sarhan relate?
5. What does Hosny do one rainy morning with Zohra's teacher?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)