|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the blind girls feel about Helen's visit?
2. What word did Helen use to respond to Annie?
3. What action of Helen's does Annie find objectionable?
4. What topic do Keller and James argue about?
5. Helen's trip with Annie will be to what city?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The author describes Helen's appearance as well as her behaviors. Compare and contrast the two. Are those two main elements of Helen similar or opposite? How did Helen's appearance change as her behaviors began to change?
Essay Topic 2
Under the surface, Annie and Helen are quite a lot alike. Compare and contrast the personalities of each. Do the two complement each other? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Annie's journey from Boston to Alabama was used as a metaphor to describe what action and emotion? What was the Keller carriage used to represent in regards to Annie? How did the carriage represent James? How did it represent the Kellers?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)