Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks to learn Helen's new language?
2. What is the style of Helen's handwriting?
3. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
4. What item is not present in the room during Helen's lesson?
5. What item does Annie present to Helen?
Under the surface, Annie and Helen are quite a lot alike. Compare and contrast the personalities of each. Do the two complement each other? Explain.
Mr. Keller says that teaching Helen is like talking to a fence post. Annie disagrees and explains how she intends to teach Helen. What does Helen say? Is Mr. Keller being mean or realistic? How does Kate react? Does Helen know about their doubts? If so, how?
Upon meeting Kate Keller, Annie said that she intended to teach Helen half of what an ordinary child might know. What was Kate's response and what was the conversation to follow? Whose opinion was correct in the end?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)