|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
(a) Brick wall
(b) Fence post
2. Who comes to Annie's defense?
3. Helen has a bad habit of ___________________.
(a) Kicking the dog
(c) Throwing things
(d) Punching Annie
4. The author compares Annie to a _________________.
(a) Angry bear
(b) Precocious child
(c) Limp fish
(d) Defeated general
5. What was the family having for dinner when Helen threw her tantrum?
(a) Fried chicken
(c) Pork chops
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
2. The Doctor is amazed that Helen would ask what type of question?
3. Helen asks Annie about what?
4. To whom does Annie communicate on a regular basis?
5. Captain Keller lets Helen get away with things because he says that she is ________________.
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)