|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kate compares Helen to what animal?
2. Helen asks Annie about what?
3. What Biblical character is referenced during grace?
4. Who is spying on Annie and Helen?
5. What is the purpose of the needle and thread?
(a) To learn to spell
(b) To make new curtains
(c) To stitch a cut on Helen's arm
(d) To mend Helen's dress
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
2. According to Annie, to spoil Helen is to cause _________________.
3. What topic do Keller and James argue about?
4. Which of these things is not used to describe the soul?
5. Who pushes the wheelbarrow through the yard?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)