|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the focus of the conversation between James and Keller?
2. What item is lying on the table next to Annie?
(b) Pitcher of water
3. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
(c) Scrambled eggs
4. Where does Annie sit when she writes to her mentor?
(a) Beside Helen's bed
(b) In her room
(c) On the porch
(d) In the garden
5. Who comes to Annie's defense?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the blind girls feel about Helen's visit?
2. What did Anne often play with as a child?
3. What is Annie working on in the beginning of Act Two?
4. The author compares Annie to a _________________.
5. Annie says that without language Helen is being kept where?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)