|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the focus of the conversation between James and Keller?
2. What food is shown outside in the garden?
3. What does the hand to the cheek mean in sign language?
4. What time of year is it when Helen prepares to go on a trip?
5. Who goes on the trip with Annie and Helen?
(b) Capt. Keller
(c) Aunt Ev
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen plant in the ground?
2. What item is not present in the room during Helen's lesson?
3. Helen is referred to as a(n) ________________.
4. What does Keller take to Annie as she stands in her old room?
5. Who locks the door to the dining room?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)