|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author compares Annie to a _________________.
(a) Angry bear
(b) Defeated general
(c) Precocious child
(d) Limp fish
2. Where does Annie sit when she writes to her mentor?
(a) In her room
(b) On the porch
(c) Beside Helen's bed
(d) In the garden
3. What action of Helen's does Annie find objectionable?
(a) Dumping milk on the floor
(b) Taking food from plates
(d) Hitting James
4. The Doctor is amazed that Helen would ask what type of question?
5. Who writes the letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Keller refer to Annie?
2. Who is asked to say grace?
3. What item does Annie present to Helen?
4. What word does the doll say?
5. Who is the "halfbreed Yankee"?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)