|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The family decides to contact a doctor in what city?
2. Which city does not appear on the signs during the trip?
3. What will be the first thing Helen will be taught?
(d) How to walk
4. How old are the Blind Girls?
5. What word is used to describe Mr. Keller?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
2. What object is used to transport Helen's things?
3. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
4. What animal does Helen imitate?
5. To whom is Keller referred?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was James' purpose in choosing that particular Bible verse for grace? Why did Aunt Ev object?
2. Annie and Helen spend a long time in the dining room in a battle of wills. What does Annie manage to teach Helen?
3. According to Annie the Perkins Institute helped her recover not only from blindness but from what other issue?
4. What helps Helen to write? What does Helen do with this newfound skill?
5. Why does Helen return to her unruly ways at the dinner table?
6. What is the purpose of letting Helen play with the beads and string?
7. What starts the battle in the dining room? How do the Kellers react?
8. Why is there an argument over Helen at the dinner table?
9. Why does James feel ashamed at seeing the activity in the garden house?
10. What do Annie and Helen do once they are at the water pump?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)