|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which city does not appear on the signs during the trip?
2. What object is a common item used on set?
3. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
4. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
(c) Neat as a pin
5. What is the present from the Blind Girls?
(a) A watch
(b) A pair of glasses
(c) A group of sketches
(d) A fancy handkerchief
Short Answer Questions
1. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
2. What object is used to transport Helen's things?
3. Helen uses what object to try and hit Anne?
4. Who is chosen to help Helen?
5. The doctor says Helen has the constitution of what animal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a surprising result of Helen's teaching in regards to Kate?
2. Why is Captain Keller surprised by James' reaction to Annie's outburst?
3. Why do you think the play opened with Dr. Howe examining Helen?
4. Why does Annie insist that Helen refill the water pitcher instead of allowing the servants to do it?
5. What happens after Helen speaks?
6. The sets often include the presence of Belle, the family's setter. What is the purpose of including the dog?
7. What helps Helen to write? What does Helen do with this newfound skill?
8. Many scenes take place around the dining room table. What is the purpose of using this set?
9. Why is there an argument over Helen at the dinner table?
10. After spending time in Annie's room, Helen storms out and locks the door, leaving Annie trapped. What is the purpose of the locked door?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)