|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Helen to speak?
2. What did Annie hope to teach Helen?
(a) To hear
(c) To walk
(d) To spell
3. What item does Kate take to Annie's room?
(d) Annie's glasses
4. Who pushes the wheelbarrow through the yard?
5. How does Helen attempt to hurt Annie?
(a) By screaming
(b) By pinching her
(c) By stepping on her foot
(d) By throwing a plate
6. What does Helen plant in the ground?
(a) Toy truck
(c) Rose bush
7. According to Helen, words can be the soul's _____________.
8. What action of Helen's does Annie find objectionable?
(a) Hitting James
(c) Dumping milk on the floor
(d) Taking food from plates
9. Helen asks Annie about what?
10. Who goes on the trip with Annie and Helen?
(b) Aunt Ev
(d) Capt. Keller
11. Who writes the letter?
12. Why does Annie refuse to stay at the school?
(a) She is tired
(b) Anagnos has made her angry
(c) The world is too big
(d) The family insists on going home
13. Who is spying on Annie and Helen?
14. Who objects most to Helen's discipline?
15. What is Helen wearing when she approaches Annie?
(c) Pants suit
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Annie, to spoil Helen is to cause _________________.
2. What do Martha and Percy get from Helen?
3. What number is taught to Helen at this point?
4. What did Anne often play with as a child?
5. Where does Annie sit when she writes to her mentor?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)