|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks to learn Helen's new language?
2. What is the style of Helen's handwriting?
3. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
(c) Scrambled eggs
4. What item is not present in the room during Helen's lesson?
(c) Wash stand
5. What item does Annie present to Helen?
6. The Doctor is amazed that Helen would ask what type of question?
7. What do the blind girls do at the end of the play?
(b) Wave goodbye
(c) Hug Helen
8. What word does the doll say?
9. What topic do Keller and James argue about?
10. Which of the materials is not part of the lesson for Helen?
11. Who objects most to Helen's discipline?
12. Who argues about the choice of prayer?
(c) Aunt Ev
(d) Capt. Keller
13. Helen is referred to as a(n) ________________.
14. What item is lying on the table next to Annie?
(d) Pitcher of water
15. What causes Helen to speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Keller refer to Annie?
2. What Biblical character is referenced during grace?
3. How many words might it take before Helen learns to "talk"?
4. Who is spying on Annie and Helen?
5. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)