|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author compares Annie to a _________________.
(a) Angry bear
(b) Precocious child
(c) Defeated general
(d) Limp fish
2. How many words might it take before Helen learns to "talk"?
(d) 1 million
3. What item is not present in the room during Helen's lesson?
(b) Wash stand
4. How old is Helen in Act 2?
5. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
(a) Brick wall
(d) Fence post
6. Who writes the letter?
7. Annie says that without language Helen is being kept where?
8. What time of year is it when Helen prepares to go on a trip?
9. What topic do Keller and James argue about?
10. What word can be used to describe Helen's approach?
11. Who argues about the choice of prayer?
(a) Aunt Ev
(c) Capt. Keller
12. What item does Annie always carry in her purse?
(a) Eye cup
(d) Deck of cards
13. Helen is referred to as a(n) ________________.
14. What Biblical character is referenced during grace?
15. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who objects most to Helen's discipline?
2. Who goes on the trip with Annie and Helen?
3. Aunt Ev chides Annie for what behavior?
4. What number is taught to Helen at this point?
5. What was the family having for dinner when Helen threw her tantrum?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)