|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Helen attempt to hurt Annie?
(a) By screaming
(b) By throwing a plate
(c) By pinching her
(d) By stepping on her foot
2. Captain Keller lets Helen get away with things because he says that she is ________________.
3. How old is Helen in Act 2?
4. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
5. What word does James use to describe Grant?
6. What city is the focus of the conversation between James and Keller?
7. Who goes on the trip with Annie and Helen?
(a) Capt. Keller
(c) Aunt Ev
8. What food is shown outside in the garden?
9. According to Annie, to spoil Helen is to cause _________________.
(a) Bad choices
(d) Annie to leave
10. Who congratulates Annie on her success?
11. What item does Annie always carry in her purse?
(a) Eye cup
(d) Deck of cards
12. The author compares Annie to a _________________.
(a) Defeated general
(b) Precocious child
(c) Limp fish
(d) Angry bear
13. Who will Helen visit?
(b) Annie's parents
(c) Alexander Graham Bell
(d) Blind girls
14. Who comes to Annie's defense?
15. Who is asked to say grace?
Short Answer Questions
1. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
2. Where does Annie sit when she writes to her mentor?
3. What does Helen plant in the ground?
4. What is the style of Helen's handwriting?
5. What do Martha and Percy get from Helen?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)