|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Annie, to spoil Helen is to cause _________________.
(a) Bad choices
(d) Annie to leave
2. Who is the "halfbreed Yankee"?
3. What does Helen plant in the ground?
(a) Toy truck
(c) Rose bush
4. What has Annie managed to teach Helen?
(a) Dog and cat
(b) Hot and cold
(c) Yes and no
(d) Mother and father
5. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
(a) Scrambled eggs
6. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
7. How many people died in the first year of Annie's stay at the asylum?
8. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
(b) Fence post
(c) Brick wall
9. Who comes to Annie's defense?
10. What does Keller take to Annie as she stands in her old room?
(d) Pink slip
11. What item does Keller throw when he leaves the dining room?
12. Annie tries to teach Helen how to make what item?
(b) Her bed
13. What word does the doll say?
14. Who asks to learn Helen's new language?
15. What does the hand to the cheek mean in sign language?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will Helen visit?
2. How can the blind girls talk?
3. What word does Helen spell to Annie while sitting on her lap?
4. What item does Kate take to Annie's room?
5. Kate compares Helen to what animal?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)