|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aunt Ev chides Annie for what behavior?
2. What food is shown outside in the garden?
3. The author compares Annie to a _________________.
(a) Defeated general
(b) Limp fish
(c) Angry bear
(d) Precocious child
4. Why does Annie refuse to stay at the school?
(a) Anagnos has made her angry
(b) She is tired
(c) The family insists on going home
(d) The world is too big
5. Which of the materials is not part of the lesson for Helen?
6. What was Helen's first word as a baby?
7. Who pushes the wheelbarrow through the yard?
8. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
(a) Scrambled eggs
9. What item does Annie present to Helen?
10. What item does Annie always carry in her purse?
(b) Eye cup
(c) Deck of cards
11. What word can be used to describe Helen's approach?
12. Kate compares Helen to what animal?
13. Which of these things is not used to describe the soul?
14. What do Martha and Percy get from Helen?
(a) Chicken pox
(b) Old toys
(c) A punch
(d) Wrapping paper
15. How can the blind girls talk?
(a) By speaking
(b) Using sewing cards
(c) By writing
(d) With their fingers
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Annie managed to teach Helen?
2. According to Helen, words can be the soul's _____________.
3. Helen asks Annie about what?
4. Who congratulates Annie on her success?
5. What word does Helen spell to Annie while sitting on her lap?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)