|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word can be used to describe Helen's approach?
2. Who objects most to Helen's discipline?
3. What does Helen plant in the ground?
(c) Rose bush
(d) Toy truck
4. Who asks to learn Helen's new language?
5. Who argues about the choice of prayer?
(a) Capt. Keller
(b) Aunt Ev
6. How many words might it take before Helen learns to "talk"?
(b) 1 million
7. The Doctor is amazed that Helen would ask what type of question?
8. What causes Helen to speak?
9. Who locks the door to the dining room?
10. How does Helen attempt to hurt Annie?
(a) By pinching her
(b) By throwing a plate
(c) By stepping on her foot
(d) By screaming
11. To whom does Annie communicate on a regular basis?
(a) Her brother
(d) Dr. Howe
12. What does the hand to the cheek mean in sign language?
13. What time of year is it when Helen prepares to go on a trip?
14. How will Annie and Helen get to their destination?
(b) Take a bus
(d) Steam car
15. What is the style of Helen's handwriting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Annie hope to teach Helen?
2. Why does Annie refuse to stay at the school?
3. How old is Helen in Act 2?
4. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
5. What did Anne often play with as a child?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)