|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Anne often play with as a child?
2. What item of food does James give to Helen?
(b) Ice cream
3. Where does Annie sit when she writes to her mentor?
(a) In the garden
(b) On the porch
(c) In her room
(d) Beside Helen's bed
4. Annie says that without language Helen is being kept where?
5. How many people died in the first year of Annie's stay at the asylum?
6. The Doctor is amazed that Helen would ask what type of question?
7. How can the blind girls talk?
(a) Using sewing cards
(b) With their fingers
(c) By writing
(d) By speaking
8. Who objects most to Helen's discipline?
9. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
10. Captain Keller lets Helen get away with things because he says that she is ________________.
11. According to Annie, to spoil Helen is to cause _________________.
(a) Annie to leave
(c) Bad choices
12. Helen asks Annie about what?
13. Helen has a bad habit of ___________________.
(a) Kicking the dog
(c) Punching Annie
(d) Throwing things
14. What is the style of Helen's handwriting?
15. Who is the "halfbreed Yankee"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is not present in the room during Helen's lesson?
2. What does the hand to the cheek mean in sign language?
3. What do Martha and Percy get from Helen?
4. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
5. Who argues about the choice of prayer?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)