|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Annie refuse to stay at the school?
(a) The world is too big
(b) The family insists on going home
(c) Anagnos has made her angry
(d) She is tired
2. How old is Helen in Act 2?
3. Who writes the letter?
4. What is Annie working on in the beginning of Act Two?
5. How does Helen attempt to hurt Annie?
(a) By throwing a plate
(b) By stepping on her foot
(c) By pinching her
(d) By screaming
6. Who congratulates Annie on her success?
7. What topic do Keller and James argue about?
8. Keller accuses Annie of lacking what emotion?
9. Kate compares Helen to what animal?
10. Who locks the door to the dining room?
11. Who is asked to say grace?
12. According to Annie, to spoil Helen is to cause _________________.
(c) Annie to leave
(d) Bad choices
13. What is Helen wearing when she approaches Annie?
(c) Pants suit
14. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
(a) Fence post
(b) Brick wall
15. Who argues about the choice of prayer?
(b) Aunt Ev
(d) Capt. Keller
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is the focus of the conversation between James and Keller?
2. Which of the materials is not part of the lesson for Helen?
3. Annie tries to teach Helen how to make what item?
4. What item does Annie present to Helen?
5. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)