|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen plant in the ground?
(c) Rose bush
(d) Toy truck
2. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
3. Annie says that without language Helen is being kept where?
4. Who pushes the wheelbarrow through the yard?
5. The Doctor is amazed that Helen would ask what type of question?
6. What action of Helen's does Annie find objectionable?
(a) Taking food from plates
(b) Hitting James
(c) Dumping milk on the floor
7. What item is not present in the room during Helen's lesson?
(c) Wash stand
8. What was the family having for dinner when Helen threw her tantrum?
(a) Pork chops
(c) Fried chicken
9. Who argues about the choice of prayer?
(a) Aunt Ev
(b) Capt. Keller
10. How many people died in the first year of Annie's stay at the asylum?
11. Which of the following items is NOT thrown by Helen during dinner?
12. What has Annie managed to teach Helen?
(a) Dog and cat
(b) Hot and cold
(c) Yes and no
(d) Mother and father
13. Which of the materials is not part of the lesson for Helen?
14. What did Annie hope to teach Helen?
(a) To walk
(c) To hear
(d) To spell
15. What word does the doll say?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who locks the door to the dining room?
2. Who is the "halfbreed Yankee"?
3. What is the name of the Keller baby?
4. How old is Helen in Act 2?
5. What word does Helen spell to Annie while sitting on her lap?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)