|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen plant in the ground?
(a) Toy truck
(c) Rose bush
2. What word did Helen use to respond to Annie?
3. Who goes on the trip with Annie and Helen?
(b) Aunt Ev
(c) Capt. Keller
4. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
5. Who locks the door to the dining room?
6. What is the name of the Keller baby?
7. Who is asked to say grace?
8. Keller accuses Annie of lacking what emotion?
9. What did Anne often play with as a child?
10. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
11. How many words did Annie succeed in adding to Helen's vocabulary?
12. What city is the focus of the conversation between James and Keller?
13. How will Annie and Helen get to their destination?
(b) Take a bus
(c) Steam car
14. Who asks to learn Helen's new language?
15. Where does Annie sit when she writes to her mentor?
(a) On the porch
(b) In her room
(c) In the garden
(d) Beside Helen's bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year is it when Helen prepares to go on a trip?
2. What did Annie hope to teach Helen?
3. Why does Annie refuse to stay at the school?
4. Who pushes the wheelbarrow through the yard?
5. What was Helen's first word as a baby?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)