|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of year is it when Helen prepares to go on a trip?
2. Where does Annie sit when she writes to her mentor?
(a) In the garden
(b) On the porch
(c) In her room
(d) Beside Helen's bed
3. Kate compares Helen to what animal?
4. Captain Keller lets Helen get away with things because he says that she is ________________.
5. What is Annie working on in the beginning of Act Two?
6. Who is spying on Annie and Helen?
7. What word does James use to describe Grant?
8. Who objects most to Helen's discipline?
9. What does Helen plant in the ground?
(b) Rose bush
(d) Toy truck
10. Who pushes the wheelbarrow through the yard?
11. Helen asks Annie about what?
12. What causes Helen to speak?
13. What is the purpose of the needle and thread?
(a) To stitch a cut on Helen's arm
(b) To make new curtains
(c) To learn to spell
(d) To mend Helen's dress
14. Who comes to Annie's defense?
15. What topic do Keller and James argue about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the materials is not part of the lesson for Helen?
2. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
3. Helen is referred to as a(n) ________________.
4. Which of the following items is NOT thrown by Helen during dinner?
5. According to Helen, words can be the soul's _____________.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)