|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Helen to speak?
2. How does Helen attempt to hurt Annie?
(a) By screaming
(b) By stepping on her foot
(c) By pinching her
(d) By throwing a plate
3. What food is shown outside in the garden?
4. What is the purpose of the needle and thread?
(a) To learn to spell
(b) To mend Helen's dress
(c) To make new curtains
(d) To stitch a cut on Helen's arm
5. Which of these things is not used to describe the soul?
6. Aunt Ev chides Annie for what behavior?
7. According to Annie, to spoil Helen is to cause _________________.
(a) Annie to leave
(d) Bad choices
8. What word did Helen use to respond to Annie?
9. What Biblical character is referenced during grace?
10. Keller accuses Annie of lacking what emotion?
11. What number is taught to Helen at this point?
12. What word does James use to describe Grant?
13. What do the blind girls do at the end of the play?
(c) Wave goodbye
(d) Hug Helen
14. Captain Keller lets Helen get away with things because he says that she is ________________.
15. Helen is referred to as a(n) ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks to learn Helen's new language?
2. To whom does Annie communicate on a regular basis?
3. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
4. What item does Annie present to Helen?
5. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)