|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Keller baby?
2. To whom does Annie communicate on a regular basis?
(b) Dr. Howe
(c) Her brother
3. Helen's trip with Annie will be to what city?
4. What food is shown outside in the garden?
5. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
(b) Scrambled eggs
6. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
7. What item of food does James give to Helen?
(c) Ice cream
8. Who writes the letter?
9. What topic do Keller and James argue about?
10. According to Annie, to spoil Helen is to cause _________________.
(c) Bad choices
(d) Annie to leave
11. How old is Helen in Act 2?
12. Who is spying on Annie and Helen?
13. How can the blind girls talk?
(a) With their fingers
(b) Using sewing cards
(c) By writing
(d) By speaking
14. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
15. According to Anne, what allows a person to be human?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word did Helen use to respond to Annie?
2. What is Annie working on in the beginning of Act Two?
3. What number is taught to Helen at this point?
4. Who will Helen visit?
5. Who asks to learn Helen's new language?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)