|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie says that without language Helen is being kept where?
2. What is Annie working on in the beginning of Act Two?
3. Who congratulates Annie on her success?
4. Captain Keller lets Helen get away with things because he says that she is ________________.
5. Annie tries to teach Helen how to make what item?
(c) Her bed
6. What time of year is it when Helen prepares to go on a trip?
7. Which of the following items is NOT thrown by Helen during dinner?
8. What word does James use to describe Grant?
9. What item is lying on the table next to Annie?
(d) Pitcher of water
10. According to Annie, to spoil Helen is to cause _________________.
(a) Bad choices
(d) Annie to leave
11. To whom does Annie communicate on a regular basis?
(c) Dr. Howe
(d) Her brother
12. What is the style of Helen's handwriting?
13. The Doctor is amazed that Helen would ask what type of question?
14. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
15. What word can be used to describe Helen's approach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
2. Who is asked to say grace?
3. Which of these things is not used to describe the soul?
4. What was Helen's first word as a baby?
5. How can the blind girls talk?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)