|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Annie's defense?
2. What Biblical character is referenced during grace?
3. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
4. What item does Kate take to Annie's room?
(b) Annie's glasses
5. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
(a) Fence post
(b) Brick wall
6. Kate compares Helen to what animal?
7. Who objects most to Helen's discipline?
8. Who pushes the wheelbarrow through the yard?
9. How does Helen attempt to hurt Annie?
(a) By stepping on her foot
(b) By pinching her
(c) By screaming
(d) By throwing a plate
10. What city is the focus of the conversation between James and Keller?
11. What did Anne often play with as a child?
12. Annie says that without language Helen is being kept where?
13. What causes Helen to speak?
14. What word can be used to describe Helen's approach?
15. Who argues about the choice of prayer?
(a) Aunt Ev
(b) Capt. Keller
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
2. How will Annie and Helen get to their destination?
3. Aunt Ev chides Annie for what behavior?
4. What food is shown outside in the garden?
5. Who writes the letter?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)