|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annie working on in the beginning of Act Two?
2. According to Anne, what allows a person to be human?
3. What item does Keller throw when he leaves the dining room?
4. What city is the focus of the conversation between James and Keller?
5. Which of the materials is not part of the lesson for Helen?
6. What word can be used to describe Helen's approach?
7. What is the name of the Keller baby?
8. Who comes to Annie's defense?
9. What do the blind girls do at the end of the play?
(b) Wave goodbye
(c) Hug Helen
10. What word does the doll say?
11. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
12. What word did Helen use to respond to Annie?
13. How can the blind girls talk?
(a) Using sewing cards
(b) By speaking
(c) With their fingers
(d) By writing
14. Annie tries to teach Helen how to make what item?
(d) Her bed
15. Helen asks Annie about what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie says that without language Helen is being kept where?
2. Helen has a bad habit of ___________________.
3. What word does Helen spell to Annie while sitting on her lap?
4. How many people died in the first year of Annie's stay at the asylum?
5. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)