|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
(b) Brick wall
(d) Fence post
2. How do the blind girls feel about Helen's visit?
3. How does Keller refer to Annie?
(a) Petulant child
(b) Arrogant brat
(c) Yankee snip
(d) Mismanaged nanny
4. How can the blind girls talk?
(a) With their fingers
(b) By writing
(c) Using sewing cards
(d) By speaking
5. What time of year is it when Helen prepares to go on a trip?
6. What was Helen's first word as a baby?
7. What did Anne often play with as a child?
8. Which of these things is not used to describe the soul?
9. Who is spying on Annie and Helen?
10. What Biblical character is referenced during grace?
11. Who congratulates Annie on her success?
12. What item does Annie present to Helen?
13. Where does Annie sit when she writes to her mentor?
(a) In her room
(b) Beside Helen's bed
(c) In the garden
(d) On the porch
14. Helen asks Annie about what?
15. What word can be used to describe Helen's approach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What number is taught to Helen at this point?
2. Annie says that without language Helen is being kept where?
3. What is the purpose of the needle and thread?
4. Which of the following items is NOT thrown by Helen during dinner?
5. Kate compares Helen to what animal?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)