|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the family having for dinner when Helen threw her tantrum?
(c) Pork chops
(d) Fried chicken
2. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
(c) Scrambled eggs
3. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
4. Which of these things is not used to describe the soul?
5. Who is spying on Annie and Helen?
6. Who argues about the choice of prayer?
(b) Aunt Ev
(c) Capt. Keller
7. What was Helen's first word as a baby?
8. Who objects most to Helen's discipline?
9. Who locks the door to the dining room?
10. Helen has a bad habit of ___________________.
(a) Kicking the dog
(b) Punching Annie
(c) Throwing things
11. What is the name of the housekeeper?
12. Who is asked to say grace?
13. The author compares Annie to a _________________.
(a) Precocious child
(b) Limp fish
(c) Angry bear
(d) Defeated general
14. How does Keller refer to Annie?
(a) Arrogant brat
(b) Yankee snip
(c) Petulant child
(d) Mismanaged nanny
15. What item does Kate take to Annie's room?
(c) Annie's glasses
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the materials is not part of the lesson for Helen?
2. Who goes on the trip with Annie and Helen?
3. According to Helen, words can be the soul's _____________.
4. What is the purpose of the needle and thread?
5. How many words did Annie succeed in adding to Helen's vocabulary?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)