|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things is not used to describe the soul?
2. How many words might it take before Helen learns to "talk"?
(d) 1 million
3. What is the name of the Keller baby?
4. What did Annie hope to teach Helen?
(b) To hear
(c) To spell
(d) To walk
5. What item does Keller throw when he leaves the dining room?
6. What word does James use to describe Grant?
7. Which of the materials is not part of the lesson for Helen?
8. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
9. What was the family having for dinner when Helen threw her tantrum?
(c) Fried chicken
(d) Pork chops
10. According to Anne, what allows a person to be human?
11. Captain Keller lets Helen get away with things because he says that she is ________________.
12. Who will Helen visit?
(b) Annie's parents
(c) Alexander Graham Bell
(d) Blind girls
13. What do the blind girls do at the end of the play?
(a) Hug Helen
(b) Wave goodbye
14. What did Anne often play with as a child?
15. Who congratulates Annie on her success?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Helen spell to Annie while sitting on her lap?
2. Who argues about the choice of prayer?
3. What item is not present in the room during Helen's lesson?
4. How will Annie and Helen get to their destination?
5. Who is asked to say grace?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)