|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annie working on in the beginning of Act Two?
2. What does Helen plant in the ground?
(a) Toy truck
(c) Rose bush
3. What food is shown outside in the garden?
4. Who is asked to say grace?
5. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
6. What did Annie hope to teach Helen?
(a) To spell
(b) To walk
(d) To hear
7. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
8. Helen has a bad habit of ___________________.
(b) Throwing things
(c) Kicking the dog
(d) Punching Annie
9. Where does Annie sit when she writes to her mentor?
(a) In the garden
(b) In her room
(c) On the porch
(d) Beside Helen's bed
10. Who asks to learn Helen's new language?
11. Why does Annie refuse to stay at the school?
(a) Anagnos has made her angry
(b) The family insists on going home
(c) The world is too big
(d) She is tired
12. What does Keller take to Annie as she stands in her old room?
(d) Pink slip
13. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
(d) Scrambled eggs
14. What word does the doll say?
15. Who pushes the wheelbarrow through the yard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the hand to the cheek mean in sign language?
2. What number is taught to Helen at this point?
3. Who comes to Annie's defense?
4. Who goes on the trip with Annie and Helen?
5. What is the style of Helen's handwriting?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)