|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who argues about the choice of prayer?
(b) Aunt Ev
(c) Capt. Keller
2. What word can be used to describe Helen's approach?
3. What is Helen wearing when she approaches Annie?
(d) Pants suit
4. Who will Helen visit?
(a) Alexander Graham Bell
(b) Annie's parents
(c) Blind girls
5. What time of year is it when Helen prepares to go on a trip?
6. Which of the following items is NOT thrown by Helen during dinner?
7. What word did Helen use to respond to Annie?
8. What is the purpose of the needle and thread?
(a) To learn to spell
(b) To make new curtains
(c) To mend Helen's dress
(d) To stitch a cut on Helen's arm
9. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
10. Who pushes the wheelbarrow through the yard?
11. Who asks to learn Helen's new language?
12. What did Annie hope to teach Helen?
(b) To walk
(c) To spell
(d) To hear
13. Who objects most to Helen's discipline?
14. How does Keller refer to Annie?
(a) Petulant child
(b) Arrogant brat
(c) Mismanaged nanny
(d) Yankee snip
15. What item does Annie present to Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What Biblical character is referenced during grace?
2. Who writes the letter?
3. Who goes on the trip with Annie and Helen?
4. According to Helen, words can be the soul's _____________.
5. What does Helen plant in the ground?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)