|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Helen visit?
(a) Alexander Graham Bell
(b) Blind girls
(d) Annie's parents
2. What does Keller take to Annie as she stands in her old room?
(d) Pink slip
3. Aunt Ev chides Annie for what behavior?
4. What was Helen's first word as a baby?
5. How many people died in the first year of Annie's stay at the asylum?
6. What city is the focus of the conversation between James and Keller?
7. Who goes on the trip with Annie and Helen?
(b) Aunt Ev
(d) Capt. Keller
8. Which of the following items is NOT thrown by Helen during dinner?
9. What was the family having for dinner when Helen threw her tantrum?
(b) Pork chops
(c) Fried chicken
10. Who writes the letter?
11. The Doctor is amazed that Helen would ask what type of question?
12. What did Anne often play with as a child?
13. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
(b) Brick wall
(c) Fence post
14. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
15. Where does Annie sit when she writes to her mentor?
(a) On the porch
(b) In her room
(c) Beside Helen's bed
(d) In the garden
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Anne, what allows a person to be human?
2. What item is lying on the table next to Annie?
3. What has Annie managed to teach Helen?
4. Annie tries to teach Helen how to make what item?
5. How many words did Annie succeed in adding to Helen's vocabulary?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)