|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Biblical character is referenced during grace?
2. Who comes to Annie's defense?
3. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
4. Who is asked to say grace?
5. What item does Annie present to Helen?
6. What does the hand to the cheek mean in sign language?
7. Who pushes the wheelbarrow through the yard?
8. Helen's trip with Annie will be to what city?
9. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
10. How will Annie and Helen get to their destination?
(c) Take a bus
(d) Steam car
11. What do the blind girls do at the end of the play?
(b) Wave goodbye
(d) Hug Helen
12. What item does Annie always carry in her purse?
(b) Deck of cards
(d) Eye cup
13. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
(a) Brick wall
(d) Fence post
14. What number is taught to Helen at this point?
15. What does Helen plant in the ground?
(c) Rose bush
(d) Toy truck
Short Answer Questions
1. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
2. Who is the "halfbreed Yankee"?
3. Helen asks Annie about what?
4. What is the style of Helen's handwriting?
5. What is Helen wearing when she approaches Annie?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)