|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who locks the door to the dining room?
2. What is the style of Helen's handwriting?
3. Who goes on the trip with Annie and Helen?
(b) Capt. Keller
(c) Aunt Ev
4. Helen asks Annie about what?
5. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
6. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
7. What does Keller take to Annie as she stands in her old room?
(b) Pink slip
8. What topic do Keller and James argue about?
9. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
(c) Fence post
(d) Brick wall
10. How does Helen attempt to hurt Annie?
(a) By screaming
(b) By pinching her
(c) By throwing a plate
(d) By stepping on her foot
11. Who will Helen visit?
(a) Blind girls
(c) Alexander Graham Bell
(d) Annie's parents
12. Who is the "halfbreed Yankee"?
13. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
14. According to Helen, words can be the soul's _____________.
15. What was the family having for dinner when Helen threw her tantrum?
(b) Fried chicken
(c) Pork chops
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the letter?
2. According to Anne, what allows a person to be human?
3. Who congratulates Annie on her success?
4. Captain Keller lets Helen get away with things because he says that she is ________________.
5. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)