|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the blind girls do at the end of the play?
(a) Wave goodbye
(d) Hug Helen
2. Annie tries to teach Helen how to make what item?
(a) Her bed
3. How old is Helen in Act 2?
4. The Doctor is amazed that Helen would ask what type of question?
5. Who objects most to Helen's discipline?
6. Who is spying on Annie and Helen?
7. What is the name of the housekeeper?
8. Kate compares Helen to what animal?
9. Helen's trip with Annie will be to what city?
10. What was the family having for dinner when Helen threw her tantrum?
(a) Pork chops
(c) Fried chicken
11. How many words might it take before Helen learns to "talk"?
(d) 1 million
12. What has Annie managed to teach Helen?
(a) Mother and father
(b) Hot and cold
(c) Dog and cat
(d) Yes and no
13. According to Annie, to spoil Helen is to cause _________________.
(a) Bad choices
(d) Annie to leave
14. What do Martha and Percy get from Helen?
(a) A punch
(b) Old toys
(c) Chicken pox
(d) Wrapping paper
15. Who is the "halfbreed Yankee"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the materials is not part of the lesson for Helen?
2. How many words did Annie succeed in adding to Helen's vocabulary?
3. What food is shown outside in the garden?
4. What number is taught to Helen at this point?
5. Who will Helen visit?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)