|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much will the helper be paid per month?
2. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
3. Kate is the first to notice that the baby is ______________.
4. What type of dog belongs to the family?
(b) German Shepherd
5. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
(a) French missionaries
(b) Spanish monks
(c) Dr. Howe
(d) Institute for the Blind
6. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Freedom of movement
(b) Audience's imagination
(c) Easy transport
(d) Lazy set designers
7. Where was the departing point for the trip?
8. What animal does Helen imitate?
9. Who is chosen to help Helen?
10. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
(b) Garden House
11. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
(a) Delivery Man
12. How old is Mr. Keller?
13. Where is Annie hit?
14. What is the present from the Blind Girls?
(a) A watch
(b) A fancy handkerchief
(c) A pair of glasses
(d) A group of sketches
15. How many operations did Annie have?
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor refers to the challenge with Helen as what?
2. Which item is not among those borrowed from Annie by Helen?
3. What does Annie drop to get Helen's attention?
4. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
5. What appears in the back of the set?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)