|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kate is the first to notice that the baby is ______________.
2. What is the front left area left open for?
(c) Alternate settings
3. How many operations did Annie have?
4. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
5. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
(b) Bird cage
(c) Writing tablet
6. What is the final set used in the play?
(b) Perkins Institute
(c) Helen's bedroom
(d) Garden House
7. What type of dog belongs to the family?
(c) German Shepherd
8. What is the name of the Negro boy?
9. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
(b) Water pump
10. What is the name of Helen's doctor?
11. Which city does not appear on the signs during the trip?
12. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
13. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
(b) Depot signs
14. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
(a) Acute congestion
(b) Scarlet Fever
(d) Multiple contusions
15. What is the name of the Negro girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets the helper upon her arrival?
2. What object is used to teach Helen to write?
3. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
4. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
5. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)