|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Helen continue to throw on the floor?
(a) Hair brush
(d) Sewing card
2. What time of day does the play open?
(b) Lunch time
3. What is the name of Helen's doctor?
4. What is the name of the dog?
5. What does Annie drop to get Helen's attention?
6. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
(b) Hair ribbons
(c) Writing tablet
7. What does Mr. Keller bring for Helen?
8. What is the helper's expression when met for the first time?
9. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
(a) Scarlet Fever
(b) Multiple contusions
(c) Acute congestion
10. How much will the helper be paid per month?
11. What is Mr. Keller's title?
12. What type of dog belongs to the family?
(a) German Shepherd
13. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
(b) Depot signs
14. What is the second word Helen learns?
15. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
2. What will be the first thing Helen will be taught?
3. The clock shows what time when James spies on Annie and Helen?
4. Helen has a history of exhibiting what characteristic?
5. Where is Annie hit?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)