|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second word Helen learns?
2. What object is used to transport Helen's things?
(b) Hand cart
3. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
(b) Lens is missing
(c) Without frames
4. What is Mr. Keller's title?
5. Helen uses what object to try and hit Anne?
(d) Hair brush
6. What date is marked out on the calendar?
(a) May 16
(b) March 12
(c) December 9
(d) October 4
7. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(b) In a square
(c) In a circle
8. What item of clothing does Helen wear at the first meeting?
9. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
(b) Garden House
10. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
11. Who is chosen to help Helen?
12. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(a) By a doctor's visit
(b) With a letter
(d) With a phone call
13. What term is used to describe the Keller's living room?
14. Which city does not appear on the signs during the trip?
15. How many operations did Annie have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What accent is used by the characters?
2. What will be the first thing Helen will be taught?
3. The doctor refers to the challenge with Helen as what?
4. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
5. The clock shows what time when James spies on Annie and Helen?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)