|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
(a) Scarlet Fever
(b) Acute congestion
(c) Multiple contusions
2. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
3. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
(d) Sense of humor
4. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
(a) Sewing box
(b) Dogfood bowl
(d) Dinner table
5. What object is a common item used on set?
6. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
7. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
8. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(b) In a square
(c) In a circle
9. Which affliction is not related to Helen?
10. What is the front left area left open for?
(a) Alternate settings
11. The Kellers are amazed when Helen learns to use what item?
(c) Sewing needle
12. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
13. What animal does Helen imitate?
14. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
15. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
2. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
3. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
4. What time of day does the play open?
5. What is the helper's expression when met for the first time?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)