|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Kellers are amazed when Helen learns to use what item?
(a) Sewing needle
2. What is the final set used in the play?
(b) Helen's bedroom
(c) Perkins Institute
(d) Garden House
3. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
(b) Hair ribbons
(c) Writing tablet
4. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
5. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
(d) Bag of money
6. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
(a) Neat as a pin
7. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
8. How much will the helper be paid per month?
9. What is the name of the Negro girl?
10. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
(a) Lens is missing
(c) Without frames
11. To whom is Keller referred?
12. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
13. What object is used to teach Helen to write?
(a) Knitting needle
(b) Sewing card
14. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
(c) Bright light
15. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
(c) Sewing card
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does James spell to tease Helen's teacher?
2. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
3. What does Mr. Keller bring for Helen?
4. Kate is the first to notice that the baby is ______________.
5. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)