|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is used to transport Helen's things?
(a) Hand cart
2. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
(c) Writing tablet
(d) Bird cage
3. What appears in the back of the set?
(a) Helen Keller
(c) Annie Sullivan
(d) The Kellers' house
4. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
(a) Depot signs
5. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
6. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
(c) Water pump
7. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
(c) Sewing card
8. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
9. Who greets the helper upon her arrival?
10. What will be the first thing Helen will be taught?
(a) How to walk
11. How many operations did Annie have?
12. The family decides to contact a doctor in what city?
13. How old are the Blind Girls?
14. The doctor says Helen has the constitution of what animal?
15. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(c) In a circle
(d) In a square
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second word Helen learns?
2. What is the name of the Negro boy?
3. What term is used to describe the Keller's living room?
4. A minimal set allows for what?
5. What is the name of the Negro girl?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)