|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
(a) Water pump
(b) Rocking chair
(c) Apple tree
(d) Bird bath
2. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
(b) Multiple contusions
(c) Scarlet Fever
(d) Acute congestion
3. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
(a) Spanish monks
(b) Institute for the Blind
(c) French missionaries
(d) Dr. Howe
4. Where was the departing point for the trip?
5. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(c) In a square
(d) In a circle
6. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
7. How will the helper get to the Keller house?
8. Who is James?
(a) Helen's half-brother
(b) Kate's brother
(d) Arthur's uncle
9. What item is featured first on the set?
10. What is the front left area left open for?
(d) Alternate settings
11. How old are the Blind Girls?
12. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
(c) Bright light
13. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
14. What object is a common item used on set?
15. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
(a) Sewing box
(c) Dogfood bowl
(d) Dinner table
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
2. What is the helper's expression when met for the first time?
3. What will be the first thing Helen will be taught?
4. What does Mr. Keller bring for Helen?
5. What food item does Helen practice with in Act 2?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)