|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
(d) Sense of humor
2. What does Helen attack with the scissors?
(a) Living room curtains
(b) Family dog
(c) Her clothes
(d) Martha's hair
3. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
4. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
5. Where was the departing point for the trip?
6. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
(c) Delivery Man
7. The clock shows what time when James spies on Annie and Helen?
8. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
9. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Freedom of movement
(b) Easy transport
(c) Audience's imagination
(d) Lazy set designers
10. Where is Annie hit?
11. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
12. What word does James spell to tease Helen's teacher?
13. How old are the Blind Girls?
14. The Kellers are amazed when Helen learns to use what item?
(c) Sewing needle
15. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(b) In a circle
(c) In a square
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
2. What item is featured first on the set?
3. What will the helper's title be?
4. Helen uses what object to try and hit Anne?
5. What accent is used by the characters?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)