|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who greets the helper upon her arrival?
2. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Lazy set designers
(b) Easy transport
(c) Freedom of movement
(d) Audience's imagination
3. What year does the story begin?
4. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
(d) Sewing card
5. What is the name of the director at the institute?
6. What is the name of the Negro girl?
7. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
8. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
9. How old is Mr. Keller?
10. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
(b) Garden House
11. The Kellers are amazed when Helen learns to use what item?
(d) Sewing needle
12. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
13. What will the helper's title be?
14. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
(a) Bird cage
(d) Writing tablet
15. What is the first word taught to Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What business is Mr. Keller in?
2. What animal does Helen imitate?
3. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
4. What date is marked out on the calendar?
5. What word does James spell to tease Helen's teacher?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)