|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helen has a history of exhibiting what characteristic?
2. What object is a common item used on set?
3. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
4. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
(d) Sewing card
5. How old is the chosen helper?
6. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
7. Who greets the helper upon her arrival?
8. What is the present from the Blind Girls?
(a) A watch
(b) A fancy handkerchief
(c) A pair of glasses
(d) A group of sketches
9. How will the helper get to the Keller house?
10. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
11. What word does James spell to tease Helen's teacher?
12. What animal does Helen imitate?
13. What will be the first thing Helen will be taught?
(d) How to walk
14. What is the name of Helen's doctor?
15. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
2. What is the helper's expression when met for the first time?
3. What is the front left area left open for?
4. What word is used to describe Mr. Keller?
5. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)