|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accent is used by the characters?
2. What object is a common item used on set?
3. Where was the departing point for the trip?
4. What word is used to describe Mr. Keller?
5. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
(b) Sewing card
6. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Lazy set designers
(b) Freedom of movement
(c) Easy transport
(d) Audience's imagination
7. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
(a) Dinner table
(b) Sewing box
(d) Dogfood bowl
8. What is the first word taught to Helen?
9. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
(b) Lens is missing
(d) Without frames
10. How old is the chosen helper?
11. What type of dog belongs to the family?
(b) German Shepherd
12. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
13. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
(c) Bird cage
(d) Writing tablet
14. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
15. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
(a) Writing tablet
(c) Hair ribbons
Short Answer Questions
1. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
2. What is the final set used in the play?
3. What is the helper's expression when met for the first time?
4. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
5. What is Mr. Keller's first name?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)