|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
2. What will the helper's title be?
3. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
(d) Sewing card
4. What term is used to describe the Keller's living room?
5. How old is Mr. Keller?
6. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
7. What is Mr. Keller's first name?
8. Who is James?
(a) Arthur's uncle
(b) Helen's half-brother
(d) Kate's brother
9. What is the name of Helen's doctor?
10. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
(d) Neat as a pin
11. What is the name of the dog?
12. How much will the helper be paid per month?
13. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
14. What is the name of the aunt?
15. What accent is used by the characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
2. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
3. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
4. What is the name of the Negro girl?
5. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)