|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is used to transport Helen's things?
(b) Hand cart
2. The doctor refers to the challenge with Helen as what?
(a) An afternoon in the park
(b) Finding a needle in a haystack
(c) Pushing a rock up a hile
(d) Irish Battle
3. How will the helper get to the Keller house?
4. What animal does Helen imitate?
5. What business is Mr. Keller in?
6. Where is Annie hit?
7. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
8. Who is James?
(a) Arthur's uncle
(c) Kate's brother
(d) Helen's half-brother
9. What does Annie drop to get Helen's attention?
10. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
(d) Garden House
11. The family decides to contact a doctor in what city?
12. What is the name of the aunt?
13. What appears in the back of the set?
(b) Helen Keller
(c) The Kellers' house
(d) Annie Sullivan
14. What is the second word Helen learns?
15. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final set used in the play?
2. What food item does Helen practice with in Act 2?
3. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
4. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
5. What does Helen attack with the scissors?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)