Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(a) By a doctor's visit
(c) With a letter
(d) With a phone call
2. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
(b) Sense of humor
3. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
4. What accent is used by the characters?
5. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Lazy set designers
(b) Audience's imagination
(c) Easy transport
(d) Freedom of movement
6. What is the first word taught to Helen?
7. Who greets the helper upon her arrival?
8. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
(b) Writing tablet
(d) Bird cage
9. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
10. What time of day does the play open?
(c) Lunch time
11. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
(b) Dogfood bowl
(c) Dinner table
(d) Sewing box
12. Who is chosen to help Helen?
13. What is the second word Helen learns?
14. What appears in the back of the set?
(b) Helen Keller
(c) Annie Sullivan
(d) The Kellers' house
15. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The clock shows what time when James spies on Annie and Helen?
2. What is the name of the director at the institute?
3. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
4. Where is Annie hit?
5. What does Mr. Keller bring for Helen?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)