|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the present from the Blind Girls?
(a) A fancy handkerchief
(b) A pair of glasses
(c) A group of sketches
(d) A watch
2. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
(a) Writing tablet
(d) Hair ribbons
3. How many operations did Annie have?
4. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
5. What will the helper's title be?
6. What is the name of the dog?
7. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
8. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
9. What is Mr. Keller's title?
10. What item does Helen continue to throw on the floor?
(b) Hair brush
(d) Sewing card
11. What does Helen do when she leaves Annie's room?
(a) Kicks the dog
(b) Breaks a lamp
(c) Locks the door
12. What object is a common item used on set?
13. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
(a) Water pump
(b) Rocking chair
(c) Bird bath
(d) Apple tree
14. What is the name of the director at the institute?
15. Helen has a history of exhibiting what characteristic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie drop to get Helen's attention?
2. What item is featured first on the set?
3. What year does the story begin?
4. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
5. Which item is not among those borrowed from Annie by Helen?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)