|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is James?
(b) Helen's half-brother
(c) Kate's brother
(d) Arthur's uncle
2. How old are the Blind Girls?
3. Where is Annie hit?
4. What object is a common item used on set?
5. What will be the first thing Helen will be taught?
(b) How to walk
6. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
7. What is the name of the director at the institute?
8. Which item is not among those borrowed from Annie by Helen?
9. What is the name of the Negro boy?
10. Which city does not appear on the signs during the trip?
11. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
12. What is Mr. Keller's first name?
13. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(b) With a letter
(c) By a doctor's visit
(d) With a phone call
14. Where was the departing point for the trip?
15. Helen has a history of exhibiting what characteristic?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the chosen helper?
2. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
3. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
4. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
5. How will the helper get to the Keller house?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)