|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
(c) Sewing card
2. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
3. Which item is not among those borrowed from Annie by Helen?
4. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
(a) Hair ribbons
(b) Writing tablet
5. What is the name of the director at the institute?
6. Where is Annie hit?
7. Helen uses what object to try and hit Anne?
(c) Hair brush
8. What is the name of the Negro girl?
9. What animal does Helen imitate?
10. What appears in the back of the set?
(a) Annie Sullivan
(b) Helen Keller
(c) The Kellers' house
11. What is the final set used in the play?
(b) Perkins Institute
(c) Helen's bedroom
(d) Garden House
12. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
(c) Depot signs
13. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
14. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
(a) Water pump
15. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Helen continue to throw on the floor?
2. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
3. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
4. Who is James?
5. How old is Mr. Keller?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)