|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the aunt?
2. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
(b) Acute congestion
(c) Scarlet Fever
(d) Multiple contusions
3. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
(d) Delivery Man
4. Which affliction is not related to Helen?
5. What item of clothing does Helen wear at the first meeting?
6. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
(c) Garden House
7. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
8. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
(d) Neat as a pin
9. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
(d) Sewing card
10. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Freedom of movement
(b) Lazy set designers
(c) Easy transport
(d) Audience's imagination
11. What is Mr. Keller's first name?
12. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
(c) Hair ribbons
(d) Writing tablet
13. What will the helper's title be?
14. What type of dog belongs to the family?
(a) German Shepherd
15. Where is Annie hit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
2. Which item is not among those borrowed from Annie by Helen?
3. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
4. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
5. What business is Mr. Keller in?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)