|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the helper's title be?
2. The doctor says Helen has the constitution of what animal?
3. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
4. Where is Annie hit?
5. What is the name of the director at the institute?
6. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
(a) Apple tree
(b) Bird bath
(c) Rocking chair
(d) Water pump
7. What is the name of Helen's doctor?
8. What type of dog belongs to the family?
(d) German Shepherd
9. What does Helen do when she leaves Annie's room?
(a) Kicks the dog
(b) Locks the door
(d) Breaks a lamp
10. What is the second word Helen learns?
11. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(a) In a circle
(d) In a square
12. What appears in the back of the set?
(a) Helen Keller
(c) Annie Sullivan
(d) The Kellers' house
13. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(a) With a letter
(b) With a phone call
(c) By a doctor's visit
14. What will be the first thing Helen will be taught?
(d) How to walk
15. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Keller bring for Helen?
2. Who is chosen to help Helen?
3. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
4. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
5. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)