|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
(a) Dogfood bowl
(b) Sewing box
(d) Dinner table
2. What word is used to describe Mr. Keller?
3. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
4. What is Mr. Keller's title?
5. The Kellers are amazed when Helen learns to use what item?
(d) Sewing needle
6. How will the helper get to the Keller house?
7. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
8. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
(a) Bright light
9. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(a) In a square
(b) In a circle
10. To whom is Keller referred?
11. How old are the Blind Girls?
12. What does Annie drop to get Helen's attention?
13. What is the first word taught to Helen?
14. What word does James spell to tease Helen's teacher?
15. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
2. What date is marked out on the calendar?
3. What item of clothing does Helen wear at the first meeting?
4. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
5. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)