|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many operations did Annie have?
2. What object is used to transport Helen's things?
(c) Hand cart
3. What day is the last to be X-ed out on the calendar?
4. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
(c) Neat as a pin
5. The doctor refers to the challenge with Helen as what?
(a) Irish Battle
(b) Pushing a rock up a hile
(c) An afternoon in the park
(d) Finding a needle in a haystack
6. What word does James spell to tease Helen's teacher?
7. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
8. What will be the first thing Helen will be taught?
(d) How to walk
9. What item does Helen continue to throw on the floor?
(b) Hair brush
(d) Sewing card
10. Helen has a history of exhibiting what characteristic?
11. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
(a) Sewing card
12. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
13. What is Mr. Keller's title?
14. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
15. What date is marked out on the calendar?
(a) May 16
(b) December 9
(c) October 4
(d) March 12
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
2. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
3. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
4. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
5. What is the name of the Negro girl?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)