|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the present from the Blind Girls?
(a) A watch
(b) A pair of glasses
(c) A group of sketches
(d) A fancy handkerchief
2. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
3. Which item is not among those borrowed from Annie by Helen?
4. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
(a) Bright light
5. What word does James spell to tease Helen's teacher?
6. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
7. What is the name of the aunt?
8. How much will the helper be paid per month?
9. What is Mr. Keller's first name?
10. The family decides to contact a doctor in what city?
11. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
(a) Institute for the Blind
(b) Dr. Howe
(c) French missionaries
(d) Spanish monks
12. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
(c) Water pump
13. What is the helper's expression when met for the first time?
14. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
15. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is chosen to help Helen?
2. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
3. Which city does not appear on the signs during the trip?
4. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
5. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)