|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
2. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
(b) Depot signs
3. What is Mr. Keller's first name?
4. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
5. What date is marked out on the calendar?
(a) March 12
(b) May 16
(c) October 4
(d) December 9
6. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
(c) Lens is missing
(d) Without frames
7. What object is a common item used on set?
8. How old is Mr. Keller?
9. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
(a) Train depot
10. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
11. What is the first word taught to Helen?
12. What word is used to describe Mr. Keller?
13. What food item does Helen practice with in Act 2?
14. How will the helper get to the Keller house?
15. Who greets the helper upon her arrival?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the front left area left open for?
2. Which affliction is not related to Helen?
3. What does Helen do when she leaves Annie's room?
4. Which city does not appear on the signs during the trip?
5. Helen has a history of exhibiting what characteristic?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)