|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does James spell to tease Helen's teacher?
2. What is the name of the aunt?
3. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(b) In a square
(c) In a circle
4. What is Mr. Keller's title?
5. Who is James?
(a) Kate's brother
(b) Arthur's uncle
(d) Helen's half-brother
6. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
7. What item is featured first on the set?
8. How old is the chosen helper?
9. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
10. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
11. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
(c) Neat as a pin
12. What is the name of Helen's doctor?
13. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
(a) Water pump
(b) Rocking chair
(c) Bird bath
(d) Apple tree
14. What is the name of the director at the institute?
15. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(a) With a letter
(b) By a doctor's visit
(d) With a phone call
Short Answer Questions
1. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
2. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
3. What item of clothing does Helen wear at the first meeting?
4. Where was the departing point for the trip?
5. What does Annie drop to get Helen's attention?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)