|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Kellers are amazed when Helen learns to use what item?
(a) Sewing needle
2. How many operations did Annie have?
3. What day is the last to be X-ed out on the calendar?
4. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(a) With a phone call
(b) With a letter
(c) By a doctor's visit
5. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
(a) Garden House
6. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
(b) Bag of money
7. The clock shows what time when James spies on Annie and Helen?
8. The family decides to contact a doctor in what city?
9. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
(a) French missionaries
(b) Dr. Howe
(c) Institute for the Blind
(d) Spanish monks
10. What is the name of the Negro boy?
11. What is Mr. Keller's first name?
12. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
(a) Water pump
(b) Bird bath
(c) Rocking chair
(d) Apple tree
13. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
14. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
15. The doctor refers to the challenge with Helen as what?
(a) An afternoon in the park
(b) Irish Battle
(c) Finding a needle in a haystack
(d) Pushing a rock up a hile
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the departing point for the trip?
2. What object is used to transport Helen's things?
3. What is the name of Helen's doctor?
4. What item of clothing does Helen wear at the first meeting?
5. What item does Helen continue to throw on the floor?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)