|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does the story begin?
2. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(b) In a circle
(d) In a square
3. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
(d) Water pump
4. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
(c) Bird cage
(d) Writing tablet
5. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
6. What type of dog belongs to the family?
(d) German Shepherd
7. The Kellers are amazed when Helen learns to use what item?
(c) Sewing needle
8. What will the helper's title be?
9. Who greets the helper upon her arrival?
10. To whom is Keller referred?
11. What animal does Helen imitate?
12. Where is Annie hit?
13. What is the first word taught to Helen?
14. How old is the chosen helper?
15. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
(b) Acute congestion
(c) Multiple contusions
(d) Scarlet Fever
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Negro boy?
2. What does Annie drop to get Helen's attention?
3. Helen uses what object to try and hit Anne?
4. What item is featured first on the set?
5. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)