|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
2. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
3. What does Mr. Keller bring for Helen?
4. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
(a) Train depot
5. What is the front left area left open for?
(d) Alternate settings
6. What is the name of the Negro girl?
7. What object is a common item used on set?
8. How much will the helper be paid per month?
9. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
(c) Garden House
10. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
(b) Sewing card
11. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Easy transport
(b) Audience's imagination
(c) Freedom of movement
(d) Lazy set designers
12. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
(a) Depot signs
13. Which city does not appear on the signs during the trip?
14. What animal does Helen imitate?
15. Where was the departing point for the trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. How will the helper get to the Keller house?
2. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
3. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
4. What is the name of the Negro boy?
5. Who is chosen to help Helen?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)