|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
2. Where was the departing point for the trip?
3. How will the helper get to the Keller house?
4. What is the name of the aunt?
5. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
6. What will the helper's title be?
7. What object is a common item used on set?
8. What day is the last to be X-ed out on the calendar?
9. How old is the chosen helper?
10. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
11. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
12. Who is James?
(a) Helen's half-brother
(c) Arthur's uncle
(d) Kate's brother
13. What is the present from the Blind Girls?
(a) A watch
(b) A fancy handkerchief
(c) A pair of glasses
(d) A group of sketches
14. Where is Annie hit?
15. How much will the helper be paid per month?
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item does Helen practice with in Act 2?
2. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
3. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
4. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
5. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)