|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(b) By a doctor's visit
(c) With a phone call
(d) With a letter
2. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
(d) Water pump
3. Which affliction is not related to Helen?
4. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
(a) Delivery Man
5. What is the name of the aunt?
6. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
7. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
(d) Train depot
8. Where is Annie hit?
9. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
10. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
(b) Writing tablet
(c) Hair ribbons
11. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
12. What year does the story begin?
13. Who is James?
(a) Arthur's uncle
(b) Helen's half-brother
(c) Kate's brother
14. What is the front left area left open for?
(d) Alternate settings
15. To whom is Keller referred?
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor says Helen has the constitution of what animal?
2. How old is Mr. Keller?
3. The doctor refers to the challenge with Helen as what?
4. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
5. A minimal set allows for what?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)