Short Answer Key
1. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
2. What appears in the back of the set?
The Kellers' house
3. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
4. A minimal set allows for what?
Freedom of movement
5. What is the front left area left open for?
6. What time of day does the play open?
7. What item is featured first on the set?
8. What year does the story begin?
9. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
10. What accent is used by the characters?
11. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
12. How old is Mr. Keller?
13. What is Mr. Keller's title?
14. What is Mr. Keller's first name?
15. What item(s) does the older...
This section contains 1,623 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)