|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many words might it take before Helen learns to "talk"?
(c) 1 million
2. The Kellers are amazed when Helen learns to use what item?
(b) Sewing needle
3. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
(d) Water pump
4. How will Annie and Helen get to their destination?
(b) Take a bus
(d) Steam car
5. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
(a) Brick wall
(c) Fence post
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes on the trip with Annie and Helen?
2. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
3. Kate compares Helen to what animal?
4. What action of Helen's does Annie find objectionable?
5. Which of the following items is NOT thrown by Helen during dinner?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)