|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author compares Annie to a _________________.
(a) Angry bear
(b) Limp fish
(c) Precocious child
(d) Defeated general
2. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
(a) Spanish monks
(b) French missionaries
(c) Institute for the Blind
(d) Dr. Howe
3. What is the name of the director at the institute?
4. What item is not present in the room during Helen's lesson?
(d) Wash stand
5. Captain Keller lets Helen get away with things because he says that she is ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the blind girls do at the end of the play?
2. What is the purpose of the needle and thread?
3. How old are the Blind Girls?
4. How many words did Annie succeed in adding to Helen's vocabulary?
5. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)