|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item does Helen practice with in Act 2?
2. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
3. What word does James use to describe Grant?
4. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
5. What topic do Keller and James argue about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Annie sit when she writes to her mentor?
2. What word can be used to describe Helen's approach?
3. What is the style of Helen's handwriting?
4. A minimal set allows for what?
5. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)