|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Helen use to respond to Annie?
2. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
(a) Neat as a pin
3. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
(c) Garden House
4. What is the first word taught to Helen?
5. The doctor refers to the challenge with Helen as what?
(a) Finding a needle in a haystack
(b) Pushing a rock up a hile
(c) Irish Battle
(d) An afternoon in the park
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Helen spell to Annie while sitting on her lap?
2. What word can be used to describe Helen's approach?
3. What object is used to teach Helen to write?
4. What accent is used by the characters?
5. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)