|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
(a) Dr. Howe
(b) Spanish monks
(c) Institute for the Blind
(d) French missionaries
2. Kate is the first to notice that the baby is ______________.
3. Where was the departing point for the trip?
4. What is Mr. Keller's title?
5. How old is Helen in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of food does James give to Helen?
2. What animal does Helen imitate?
3. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
4. What object is used to transport Helen's things?
5. What do the blind girls do at the end of the play?
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)