|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Keller refer to Annie?
(a) Mismanaged nanny
(b) Petulant child
(c) Arrogant brat
(d) Yankee snip
2. What item is lying on the table next to Annie?
(b) Pitcher of water
3. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
4. What is the style of Helen's handwriting?
5. What item does Annie present to Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final set used in the play?
2. What term is used to describe the Keller's living room?
3. What is Annie working on in the beginning of Act Two?
4. What is the present from the Blind Girls?
5. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)