|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Kellers are amazed when Helen learns to use what item?
(c) Sewing needle
2. Where does Annie sit when she writes to her mentor?
(a) Beside Helen's bed
(b) On the porch
(c) In her room
(d) In the garden
3. What item does Annie always carry in her purse?
(a) Eye cup
(c) Deck of cards
4. What does the hand to the cheek mean in sign language?
5. What is the second word Helen learns?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the blind girls do at the end of the play?
2. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
3. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
4. How do the blind girls feel about Helen's visit?
5. What topic do Keller and James argue about?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)