|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does James spell to tease Helen's teacher?
2. What day is the last to be X-ed out on the calendar?
3. How does Helen attempt to hurt Annie?
(a) By pinching her
(b) By stepping on her foot
(c) By throwing a plate
(d) By screaming
4. Which of these things is not used to describe the soul?
5. What is the final set used in the play?
(b) Perkins Institute
(c) Garden House
(d) Helen's bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the director at the institute?
2. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
3. What is the name of the Negro boy?
4. What does Helen plant in the ground?
5. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)