|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will Helen visit?
(a) Blind girls
(c) Alexander Graham Bell
(d) Annie's parents
2. How do the blind girls feel about Helen's visit?
3. Who argues about the choice of prayer?
(b) Aunt Ev
(c) Capt. Keller
4. What appears in the back of the set?
(a) Annie Sullivan
(b) Helen Keller
(d) The Kellers' house
5. What Biblical character is referenced during grace?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
2. What is the second word Helen learns?
3. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
4. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
5. What item is lying on the table next to Annie?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)