|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(a) By a doctor's visit
(b) With a phone call
(c) With a letter
2. What is the name of the dog?
3. Who comes to Annie's defense?
4. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
5. What is the name of the director at the institute?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which affliction is not related to Helen?
2. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
3. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
4. What does the hand to the cheek mean in sign language?
5. Kate is the first to notice that the baby is ______________.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)