|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the needle and thread?
(a) To learn to spell
(b) To mend Helen's dress
(c) To make new curtains
(d) To stitch a cut on Helen's arm
2. Which item is not among those borrowed from Annie by Helen?
3. How many words did Annie succeed in adding to Helen's vocabulary?
4. The family decides to contact a doctor in what city?
5. What word is used to describe Mr. Keller?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Keller's title?
2. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
3. The author compares Annie to a _________________.
4. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
5. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)