|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Keller referred?
2. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
3. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
(d) Neat as a pin
4. Who is James?
(a) Helen's half-brother
(b) Kate's brother
(c) Arthur's uncle
5. Helen has a bad habit of ___________________.
(a) Kicking the dog
(b) Punching Annie
(d) Throwing things
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen do when she leaves Annie's room?
2. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
3. How old is Mr. Keller?
4. What is the final set used in the play?
5. What object is a common item used on set?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)