|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the blind girls do at the end of the play?
(c) Hug Helen
(d) Wave goodbye
2. What did Annie hope to teach Helen?
(a) To spell
(c) To walk
(d) To hear
3. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
4. What does the hand to the cheek mean in sign language?
5. What is the name of the dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many operations did Annie have?
2. What city is the focus of the conversation between James and Keller?
3. How can the blind girls talk?
4. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
5. Who objects most to Helen's discipline?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)