|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
(b) Train depot
2. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
(c) Sense of humor
3. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
4. Who is James?
(a) Helen's half-brother
(c) Kate's brother
(d) Arthur's uncle
5. How old is Mr. Keller?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
2. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
3. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
4. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
5. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)