|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annie working on in the beginning of Act Two?
2. What accent is used by the characters?
3. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Lazy set designers
(b) Audience's imagination
(c) Easy transport
(d) Freedom of movement
4. How much will the helper be paid per month?
5. What does Helen attack with the scissors?
(a) Martha's hair
(b) Her clothes
(c) Living room curtains
(d) Family dog
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Keller throw when he leaves the dining room?
2. What term is used to describe the Keller's living room?
3. What item of clothing does Helen wear at the first meeting?
4. What word did Helen use to respond to Annie?
5. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)