|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
2. How old is Mr. Keller?
3. Who is James?
(b) Arthur's uncle
(c) Helen's half-brother
(d) Kate's brother
4. How many words might it take before Helen learns to "talk"?
(a) 1 million
5. What time of day does the play open?
(c) Lunch time
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is a common item used on set?
2. Which item is not among those borrowed from Annie by Helen?
3. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
4. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
5. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)