|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the materials is not part of the lesson for Helen?
2. The doctor says Helen has the constitution of what animal?
3. Who asks to learn Helen's new language?
4. Who is James?
(a) Arthur's uncle
(b) Kate's brother
(d) Helen's half-brother
5. What is Mr. Keller's title?
Short Answer Questions
1. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
2. Who is chosen to help Helen?
3. What is the present from the Blind Girls?
4. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
5. What topic do Keller and James argue about?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)