|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second word Helen learns?
2. The family decides to contact a doctor in what city?
3. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(b) With a letter
(c) With a phone call
(d) By a doctor's visit
4. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
5. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets the helper upon her arrival?
2. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
3. A minimal set allows for what?
4. What was Helen's first word as a baby?
5. How much will the helper be paid per month?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)