|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
2. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(a) In a square
(c) In a circle
3. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
(d) Depot signs
4. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
(a) Water pump
(b) Bird bath
(c) Apple tree
(d) Rocking chair
5. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
(d) Garden House
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
2. What food item does Helen practice with in Act 2?
3. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
4. What is the final set used in the play?
5. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)