|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the departing point for the trip?
2. What time of day does the play open?
(a) Lunch time
3. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
4. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
(a) Acute congestion
(c) Scarlet Fever
(d) Multiple contusions
5. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is featured first on the set?
2. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
3. How old is the chosen helper?
4. What year does the story begin?
5. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)