|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Keller's first name?
2. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
(a) Sewing box
(b) Dogfood bowl
(d) Dinner table
3. How old is Mr. Keller?
4. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(a) With a phone call
(b) By a doctor's visit
(c) With a letter
5. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
2. What time of day does the play open?
3. What will be the first thing Helen will be taught?
4. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
5. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)