|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mr. Keller?
2. What is the name of Helen's doctor?
3. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
(b) Acute congestion
(c) Scarlet Fever
(d) Multiple contusions
4. What does Helen do when she leaves Annie's room?
(a) Breaks a lamp
(b) Kicks the dog
(c) Locks the door
5. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Keller's title?
2. What animal does Helen imitate?
3. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
4. A minimal set allows for what?
5. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)