|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accent is used by the characters?
2. What is the first word taught to Helen?
3. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
(c) Sense of humor
4. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
5. What is the name of the Negro girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
2. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
3. Kate is the first to notice that the baby is ______________.
4. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
5. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)