|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
(a) Dr. Howe
(b) French missionaries
(c) Institute for the Blind
(d) Spanish monks
2. What is Mr. Keller's first name?
3. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
(b) Garden House
4. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
(c) Delivery Man
5. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who greets the helper upon her arrival?
2. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
3. What is the name of the Negro boy?
4. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
5. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)