|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
(d) Bag of money
2. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
(a) Sewing box
(c) Dogfood bowl
(d) Dinner table
3. What type of dog belongs to the family?
(a) German Shepherd
4. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
5. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
(c) Bright light
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first word taught to Helen?
2. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
3. What item is featured first on the set?
4. What is the second word Helen learns?
5. What does Helen do when she leaves Annie's room?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)