|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
2. What is the present from the Blind Girls?
(a) A fancy handkerchief
(b) A pair of glasses
(c) A group of sketches
(d) A watch
3. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
4. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
5. What time of day does the play open?
(a) Lunch time
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the chosen helper?
2. What animal does Helen imitate?
3. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
4. What business is Mr. Keller in?
5. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)