|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Annie hit?
2. What appears in the back of the set?
(a) The Kellers' house
(b) Helen Keller
(d) Annie Sullivan
3. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Freedom of movement
(b) Audience's imagination
(c) Easy transport
(d) Lazy set designers
4. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
5. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
(a) Bird bath
(b) Water pump
(c) Rocking chair
(d) Apple tree
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
2. What object is a common item used on set?
3. What date is marked out on the calendar?
4. What does Mr. Keller bring for Helen?
5. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)