|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
(d) Depot signs
2. What is the second word Helen learns?
3. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
4. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
(b) Bag of money
5. What does Helen attack with the scissors?
(a) Martha's hair
(b) Family dog
(c) Her clothes
(d) Living room curtains
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
2. What is the name of the Negro girl?
3. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
4. What accent is used by the characters?
5. What is the name of the aunt?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)