|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
(d) Neat as a pin
2. What animal does Helen imitate?
3. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
4. What is the present from the Blind Girls?
(a) A pair of glasses
(b) A fancy handkerchief
(c) A watch
(d) A group of sketches
5. What does Helen do when she leaves Annie's room?
(a) Locks the door
(c) Kicks the dog
(d) Breaks a lamp
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
2. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
3. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
4. Where was the departing point for the trip?
5. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)