|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
2. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
3. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Freedom of movement
(b) Easy transport
(c) Lazy set designers
(d) Audience's imagination
4. What word is used to describe Mr. Keller?
5. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
(c) Writing tablet
(d) Bird cage
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the front left area left open for?
2. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
3. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
4. What is Mr. Keller's title?
5. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)