|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(a) With a phone call
(b) With a letter
(d) By a doctor's visit
2. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Easy transport
(b) Lazy set designers
(c) Freedom of movement
(d) Audience's imagination
3. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
(d) Bright light
4. What is the front left area left open for?
(c) Alternate settings
5. What item does Helen continue to throw on the floor?
(b) Hair brush
(d) Sewing card
Short Answer Questions
1. What year does the story begin?
2. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
3. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
4. What object is used to teach Helen to write?
5. What item is featured first on the set?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)