|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
(c) Bright light
2. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
3. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Easy transport
(b) Audience's imagination
(c) Lazy set designers
(d) Freedom of movement
4. How old is Mr. Keller?
5. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is used to transport Helen's things?
2. What is the front left area left open for?
3. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
4. Helen uses what object to try and hit Anne?
5. What appears in the back of the set?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)