|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
(c) Train depot
2. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
3. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
4. What is the front left area left open for?
(a) Alternate settings
5. What appears in the back of the set?
(a) Annie Sullivan
(b) Helen Keller
(c) The Kellers' house
Short Answer Questions
1. The clock shows what time when James spies on Annie and Helen?
2. What food item does Helen practice with in Act 2?
3. What date is marked out on the calendar?
4. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
5. A minimal set allows for what?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)