|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is a common item used on set?
2. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
(a) Apple tree
(b) Water pump
(c) Rocking chair
(d) Bird bath
3. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
4. What time of day does the play open?
(c) Lunch time
5. How old is Mr. Keller?
Short Answer Questions
1. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
2. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
3. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
4. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
5. What year does the story begin?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)