|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
(b) Train depot
2. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
3. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
4. What is the front left area left open for?
(c) Alternate settings
5. What is the final set used in the play?
(a) Helen's bedroom
(b) Garden House
(c) Perkins Institute
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
2. What is Mr. Keller's title?
3. What is Mr. Keller's first name?
4. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
5. A minimal set allows for what?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)