|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Lazy set designers
(b) Freedom of movement
(c) Easy transport
(d) Audience's imagination
2. What time of day does the play open?
(b) Lunch time
3. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
(a) Garden House
4. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
(b) Train depot
5. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the front left area left open for?
2. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
3. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
4. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
5. What year does the story begin?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)