|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
(a) Water pump
2. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
3. What is the front left area left open for?
(c) Alternate settings
4. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
(a) Dogfood bowl
(b) Dinner table
(d) Sewing box
5. What is Mr. Keller's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item does Helen practice with in Act 2?
2. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
3. What appears in the back of the set?
4. What word is used to describe Mr. Keller?
5. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)