|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
2. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
3. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
(b) Bright light
4. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
(c) Neat as a pin
5. What object is used to teach Helen to write?
(a) Knitting needle
(c) Sewing card
Short Answer Questions
1. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
2. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
3. How old is Mr. Keller?
4. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
5. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)