|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accent is used by the characters?
2. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
3. The Kellers are amazed when Helen learns to use what item?
(b) Sewing needle
4. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
(d) Delivery Man
5. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
(a) Bird bath
(b) Rocking chair
(c) Apple tree
(d) Water pump
Short Answer Questions
1. The clock shows what time when James spies on Annie and Helen?
2. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
3. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
4. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
5. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)