|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does the story begin?
2. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
(b) Dinner table
(c) Sewing box
(d) Dogfood bowl
3. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
(b) Neat as a pin
4. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
(b) Delivery Man
5. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
(a) Bag of money
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is a common item used on set?
2. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
3. A minimal set allows for what?
4. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
5. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)