|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food item does Helen practice with in Act 2?
2. What item does Helen continue to throw on the floor?
(a) Hair brush
(c) Sewing card
3. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
(c) Delivery Man
4. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Audience's imagination
(b) Freedom of movement
(c) Easy transport
(d) Lazy set designers
5. What word is used to describe Mr. Keller?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
2. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
3. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
4. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
5. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)