|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the front left area left open for?
(d) Alternate settings
2. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
3. What object is used to transport Helen's things?
(d) Hand cart
4. How old is Mr. Keller?
5. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
2. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
3. What does Mr. Keller bring for Helen?
4. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
5. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)