|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final set used in the play?
(b) Perkins Institute
(c) Garden House
(d) Helen's bedroom
2. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(a) With a phone call
(b) With a letter
(c) By a doctor's visit
3. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
4. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(c) In a circle
(d) In a square
5. What food item does Helen practice with in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What object is used to teach Helen to write?
2. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
3. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
4. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
5. What is the front left area left open for?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)