|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the front left area left open for?
(c) Alternate settings
2. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
(b) Water pump
3. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
4. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
(a) Writing tablet
(c) Bird cage
5. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
(c) Bright light
Short Answer Questions
1. Helen uses what object to try and hit Anne?
2. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
3. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
4. A minimal set allows for what?
5. The clock shows what time when James spies on Annie and Helen?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)