|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What accent is used by the characters?
2. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
(a) Dinner table
(b) Sewing box
(d) Dogfood bowl
3. What food item does Helen practice with in Act 2?
4. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Lazy set designers
(b) Freedom of movement
(c) Easy transport
(d) Audience's imagination
5. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
2. What is the name of the dog?
3. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
4. What object is used to teach Helen to write?
5. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)