|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Stage Setting.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
2. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
(a) Bag of money
3. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
4. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
(c) Neat as a pin
5. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(c) In a square
(d) In a circle
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears in the back of the set?
2. What is Mr. Keller's title?
3. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
4. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
5. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)