Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the blind girls feel about Helen's visit?
2. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
3. How can the blind girls talk?
(a) By speaking
(b) Using sewing cards
(c) With their fingers
(d) By writing
4. What is the helper's expression when met for the first time?
5. What accent is used by the characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
2. What day is the last to be X-ed out on the calendar?
3. What item is featured first on the set?
4. What Biblical character is referenced during grace?
5. What date is marked out on the calendar?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)