Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
(b) Sense of humor
2. What accent is used by the characters?
3. What is the first word taught to Helen?
4. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
(b) Writing tablet
(d) Bird cage
5. What time of day does the play open?
(c) Lunch time
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
2. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
3. A minimal set allows for what?
4. Who greets the helper upon her arrival?
5. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)