|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The clock shows what time when James spies on Annie and Helen?
2. Annie says that without language Helen is being kept where?
3. Kate compares Helen to what animal?
4. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Audience's imagination
(b) Lazy set designers
(c) Easy transport
(d) Freedom of movement
5. What city is the focus of the conversation between James and Keller?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item aggravates Anne's eyes on the train?
2. What does the hand to the cheek mean in sign language?
3. What is the name of the aunt?
4. What item of food does James give to Helen?
5. Captain Keller lets Helen get away with things because he says that she is ________________.
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)