|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Kate take to Annie's room?
(d) Annie's glasses
2. Who will Helen visit?
(a) Blind girls
(c) Alexander Graham Bell
(d) Annie's parents
3. Who is asked to say grace?
4. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
(a) Multiple contusions
(b) Acute congestion
(d) Scarlet Fever
5. The author compares Annie to a _________________.
(a) Precocious child
(b) Defeated general
(c) Limp fish
(d) Angry bear
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears in the back of the set?
2. What does Helen do when she leaves Annie's room?
3. What did Anne often play with as a child?
4. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
5. The family decides to contact a doctor in what city?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)