|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The doctor says Helen has the constitution of what animal?
2. Who is spying on Annie and Helen?
3. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
(b) Train depot
4. What time of day does the play open?
(c) Lunch time
5. Helen is referred to as a(n) ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Keller baby?
2. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
3. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
4. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
5. What is Annie working on in the beginning of Act Two?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)