|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Anne, what allows a person to be human?
2. What item does Kate take to Annie's room?
(d) Annie's glasses
3. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(a) In a square
(c) In a circle
4. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(a) With a letter
(b) With a phone call
(c) By a doctor's visit
5. Who comes to Annie's defense?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Annie hit?
2. The Doctor is amazed that Helen would ask what type of question?
3. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
4. What is the final set used in the play?
5. What word best describes the set James is viewing?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)