|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Lazy set designers
(b) Easy transport
(c) Audience's imagination
(d) Freedom of movement
2. Which of these things is not used to describe the soul?
3. What number is taught to Helen at this point?
4. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
(a) Hair ribbons
(b) Writing tablet
5. Who is chosen to help Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the helper's expression when met for the first time?
2. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
3. Who comes to Annie's defense?
4. What food does Helen steal from her mother's plate?
5. What word was used to demonstrate the card to the Kellers?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)