|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
(a) Sense of humor
2. What date is marked out on the calendar?
(a) October 4
(b) March 12
(c) December 9
(d) May 16
3. What day is the last to be X-ed out on the calendar?
4. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
(a) Spanish monks
(b) French missionaries
(c) Institute for the Blind
(d) Dr. Howe
5. What is the purpose of the needle and thread?
(a) To make new curtains
(b) To stitch a cut on Helen's arm
(c) To mend Helen's dress
(d) To learn to spell
Short Answer Questions
1. Keller accuses Annie of lacking what emotion?
2. Why does Annie refuse to stay at the school?
3. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
4. How old is the chosen helper?
5. What does Helen plant in the ground?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)