|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
(a) Multiple contusions
(b) Scarlet Fever
(d) Acute congestion
2. What item of clothing does Helen wear at the first meeting?
3. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
4. What is the first word taught to Helen?
5. Kate compares Helen to what animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Helen's first word as a baby?
2. What will the helper's title be?
3. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
4. To whom does Annie communicate on a regular basis?
5. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
This section contains 130 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)