|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is not present in the room during Helen's lesson?
(d) Wash stand
2. What has Annie managed to teach Helen?
(a) Mother and father
(b) Yes and no
(c) Dog and cat
(d) Hot and cold
3. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
4. How old is Helen in Act 2?
5. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
(c) Bag of money
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
2. Who comes to Annie's defense?
3. According to Annie, to spoil Helen is to cause _________________.
4. What animal does Helen imitate?
5. Who argues about the choice of prayer?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)