|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is a common item used on set?
2. What is the first word taught to Helen?
3. How will the helper get to the Keller house?
4. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(a) With a phone call
(b) With a letter
(c) By a doctor's visit
5. Helen has a history of exhibiting what characteristic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
2. The Kellers are amazed when Helen learns to use what item?
3. What is the front left area left open for?
4. To whom is Keller referred?
5. The doctor says Helen has the constitution of what animal?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)