|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
(d) Train depot
2. What is the name of the Negro girl?
3. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
4. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
(b) Bag of money
5. What is the final set used in the play?
(a) Perkins Institute
(c) Helen's bedroom
(d) Garden House
Short Answer Questions
1. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
2. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
3. Who/what is the focus of attention for the characters?
4. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
5. A minimal set allows for what?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)