|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie drop to get Helen's attention?
2. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
(a) French missionaries
(b) Spanish monks
(c) Institute for the Blind
(d) Dr. Howe
3. What object is a common item used on set?
4. What present do the Blind Girls give to Helen?
(b) Sewing card
5. Who greets the helper upon her arrival?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helen attack with the scissors?
2. What is the name of the aunt?
3. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
4. Helen has a history of exhibiting what characteristic?
5. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)