|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the Kellers live?
2. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
(a) Hair ribbons
(d) Writing tablet
3. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
4. Which affliction is not related to Helen?
5. What accent is used by the characters?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
2. What is the name of the Negro girl?
3. What appears in the back of the set?
4. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
5. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)