|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Helen has a history of exhibiting what characteristic?
2. What does Annie drop to get Helen's attention?
3. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
4. What type of dog belongs to the family?
(a) German Shepherd
5. What term is used to describe the Keller's living room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
2. What year does the story begin?
3. Which item is not among those borrowed from Annie by Helen?
4. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
5. What is the name of the director at the institute?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)