|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
(a) Scarlet Fever
(b) Multiple contusions
(c) Acute congestion
2. To whom is Keller referred?
3. What item of Helen's is snatched up by the dog?
4. What day is the last to be X-ed out on the calendar?
5. Kate is the first to notice that the baby is ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is James?
2. What is the final set used in the play?
3. Who is chosen to help Helen?
4. Which item is not among those borrowed from Annie by Helen?
5. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)