|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
2. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
3. What type of dog belongs to the family?
(c) German Shepherd
4. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
(c) Depot signs
5. What item of clothing does Helen wear at the first meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. The doctor refers to the challenge with Helen as what?
2. What is the name of the Institute that may be able to help Helen?
3. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
4. The family decides to contact a doctor in what city?
5. What business is Mr. Keller in?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)