|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Audience's imagination
(b) Freedom of movement
(c) Lazy set designers
(d) Easy transport
2. What is the name of the director at the institute?
3. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(c) In a circle
(d) In a square
4. What is the name of the dog?
5. What is the second word Helen learns?
Short Answer Questions
1. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
2. How much will the helper be paid per month?
3. Helen has a history of exhibiting what characteristic?
4. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
5. The family decides to contact a doctor in what city?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)