|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invented the alphabet taught to Helen?
(a) Spanish monks
(b) Institute for the Blind
(c) French missionaries
(d) Dr. Howe
2. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
3. What is the first word taught to Helen?
4. What does Helen do when she leaves Annie's room?
(a) Breaks a lamp
(b) Locks the door
(d) Kicks the dog
5. What is the second word Helen learns?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the aunt?
2. What word does James spell to tease Helen's teacher?
3. What appears in the back of the set?
4. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
5. How will the helper get to the Keller house?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)