|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
2. What is the final set used in the play?
(a) Garden House
(b) Perkins Institute
(d) Helen's bedroom
3. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(b) In a square
(c) In a circle
4. What item is used by Anne to communicate to Helen?
(d) Water pump
5. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
(b) Train depot
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day does the play open?
2. What term is used to describe the Keller's living room?
3. Where is Annie hit?
4. Who is chosen to help Helen?
5. What object is used to transport Helen's things?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)