|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
(b) Bag of money
2. What is the name of the aunt?
3. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
(c) Hair ribbons
(d) Writing tablet
4. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
(d) Depot signs
5. The doctor advises the helper to be _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business is Mr. Keller in?
2. What year does the story begin?
3. A minimal set allows for what?
4. To whom is Keller referred?
5. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)