|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is James?
(a) Arthur's uncle
(b) Helen's half-brother
(c) Kate's brother
2. What is the name of the housekeeper?
3. According to Anne, what allows a person to be human?
4. What object is a common item used on set?
5. What set is used for Anne's first private meeting with Helen?
(c) Garden House
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
2. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
3. Who objects most to Helen's discipline?
4. How many people died in the first year of Annie's stay at the asylum?
5. What is the purpose of the needle and thread?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)