|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is often in the foreground while others go about their actions in the periphery?
2. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
(d) Bag of money
3. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
4. The doctor refers to the challenge with Helen as what?
(a) Irish Battle
(b) Pushing a rock up a hile
(c) An afternoon in the park
(d) Finding a needle in a haystack
5. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The family decides to contact a doctor in what city?
2. What term is used to describe the Keller's living room?
3. What item does Annie present to Helen?
4. How many children appear on the set of the Keller porch?
5. What is the final set used in the play?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)