|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does the story begin?
2. Kate is the first to notice that the baby is ______________.
3. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
(d) Depot signs
4. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
(d) Sense of humor
5. What item of food does James give to Helen?
(c) Ice cream
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is not present in the room during Helen's lesson?
2. What is unusual about Anne's glasses?
3. What term is used to describe the Keller's living room?
4. What object is used to transport Helen's things?
5. What date is marked out on the calendar?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)