|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(b) With a letter
(c) By a doctor's visit
(d) With a phone call
2. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
3. What type of dog belongs to the family?
(d) German Shepherd
4. What word did Helen use to respond to Annie?
5. Who is the "halfbreed Yankee"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will be the first thing Helen will be taught?
2. What action of Helen's does Annie find objectionable?
3. A minimal set allows for what?
4. How does Helen attempt to hurt Annie?
5. How old is Mr. Keller?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)