|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is used to describe the Keller's living room?
2. What prop is most commonly seen in the yard?
(a) Rocking chair
(b) Apple tree
(c) Water pump
(d) Bird bath
3. What action of Helen's does Annie find objectionable?
(a) Taking food from plates
(c) Hitting James
(d) Dumping milk on the floor
4. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(a) In a circle
(b) In a square
5. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does James spell to tease Helen's teacher?
2. What item does Helen continue to throw on the floor?
3. What business is Mr. Keller in?
4. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
5. What item does Kate mend while sitting on the porch?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)