|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
(a) Dinner table
(b) Dogfood bowl
(c) Sewing box
2. How is the Perkins Institute introduced into the set?
(a) With a phone call
(b) With a letter
(c) By a doctor's visit
3. Annie claims that she will insist on what?
4. What is the final set used in the play?
(a) Perkins Institute
(b) Helen's bedroom
(d) Garden House
5. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Easy transport
(b) Lazy set designers
(c) Audience's imagination
(d) Freedom of movement
Short Answer Questions
1. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
2. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
3. What item does Annie present to Helen?
4. What year does the story begin?
5. What item does Kate bring to Annie and Helen's place?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)