|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does Anne use to begin to teach Helen to spell?
2. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Lazy set designers
(b) Freedom of movement
(c) Easy transport
(d) Audience's imagination
3. To whom does Annie communicate on a regular basis?
(a) Her brother
(d) Dr. Howe
4. Which affliction is not related to Helen?
5. What action of Helen's does Annie find objectionable?
(a) Dumping milk on the floor
(b) Hitting James
(d) Taking food from plates
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Annie working on in the beginning of Act Two?
2. What object is used to teach Helen to write?
3. What item(s) does the older gentleman hold in his hands?
4. Where does the meeting of Anne and Helen take place?
5. Helen has a history of exhibiting what characteristic?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)