|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Helen do when she leaves Annie's room?
(b) Breaks a lamp
(c) Kicks the dog
(d) Locks the door
2. What term is used to describe the Keller's living room?
3. Keller says that talking to Helen is like talking to what?
(c) Fence post
(d) Brick wall
4. What is the final set used in the play?
(a) Garden House
(b) Helen's bedroom
(d) Perkins Institute
5. Keller tells a story of Kate being trapped in what room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part is often the main focus for the audience?
2. What item is not present in the room during Helen's lesson?
3. The Kellers are amazed when Helen learns to use what item?
4. What is the gift presented by the doctor?
5. According to Anne, what allows a person to be human?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)