|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
2. The family decides to contact a doctor in what city?
3. What does Helen attack with the scissors?
(a) Family dog
(b) Her clothes
(c) Martha's hair
(d) Living room curtains
4. What appears in the back of the set?
(b) Helen Keller
(c) Annie Sullivan
(d) The Kellers' house
5. What does Mr. Keller bring for Helen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Helen has a history of exhibiting what characteristic?
2. What prop is often used as a metaphor for emotional separation of the characters?
3. Who greets the helper upon her arrival?
4. What action of Helen's does Annie find objectionable?
5. Anne objects to Helen's behavior surrounding what prop?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)