|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is quickly learned that Helen does not have what?
(a) Sense of humor
2. What action of Helen's does Annie find objectionable?
(a) Dumping milk on the floor
(b) Taking food from plates
(c) Hitting James
3. What is supposedly wrong with the baby?
(a) Multiple contusions
(b) Scarlet Fever
(c) Acute congestion
4. What is Annie working on in the beginning of Act Two?
5. What date is marked out on the calendar?
(a) May 16
(b) March 12
(c) December 9
(d) October 4
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
2. What exterior object is not shown in relation to Anne Sullivan?
3. What city is the focus of the conversation between James and Keller?
4. What is the second word Helen learns?
5. Annie uses a dictionary to write out what word?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)