1. In what geometric pattern is the stage set?
(b) In a square
(d) In a circle
2. What appears in the back of the set?
(b) The Kellers' house
(c) Helen Keller
(d) Annie Sullivan
3. Which prop does not remain on the stage?
4. A minimal set allows for what?
(a) Easy transport
(b) Freedom of movement
(c) Audience's imagination
(d) Lazy set designers
5. What is the front left area left open for?
(d) Alternate settings
6. What time of day does the play open?
(d) Lunch time
7. What item is featured first on the set?
8. What year does the story begin?
9. What is the name of the woman on stage in the beginning?
10. What accent is used by the characters?
11. What is the occupation of the elderly gentleman in the room?
(a) Delivery Man
This section contains 2,469 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)