Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Stage Setting Abstract
* Play was originally adapted in 1957.
Act 1 Abstract
* Main source was collection of Annie's letters.
Act 2 Abstract
* Stage is cut diagonally.
Act 3 Abstract
* First scene is in nighttime.
* The only props are a crib, a blanket and the doctor's stethoscope.
* People on set are Kate Keller, Captain Arthur Keller, Helen, and Dr. Howe...
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)