|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Robert Hansen typically target as victims?
(a) Postal workers.
(c) Prostitutes and dancers.
(d) Old men.
2. What are the risk factors in profiling a bomber?
(a) Victim target, type of device, bomb workmanship, and delivery.
(b) Location of bomb and childhood.
(c) Victim target, type of device, and childhood.
(d) Childhood and young adult hood.
3. How long was Douglas married before he divorced?
(a) Five years.
(b) Thirty years.
(c) Thirty-five years.
(d) Twenty-two years.
4. Who suggested the police department contact BSU to help with the Forces of Evil?
(a) Agent Dan.
(d) Agent Ray.
5. How does the FBI use Agent Ray's case as a teaching aid for incoming agents?
(a) It helps students learn to keep their weapons concealed.
(b) It teaches students not to trust their spouse.
(c) It helps students understand spousal contract murders.
(d) It helps students understand failed marriages.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Agent Ray injured by the attackers that came into his apartment?
2. Who attempted to kill Agent Ray in Chapter 12?
3. After his attackers' trial, Agent Ray eventually moved to ________.
4. What does Douglas claim is a basic issue with serial killers?
5. How did the FBI identify Karla's killer in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is John Hinckley? What crime did he commit?
2. What caused Agent Ray's wife to take a contract out on her husband?
3. How does the media help solve crimes?
4. Describe one of the cases Douglas used to discuss bombers in Chapter 17.
5. Why did Douglas want to use Dawn as bait in trapping Larry Bell? What purpose did she serve?
6. In Chapter 15, Gregg McCrary received a case about an abducted child. According to his findings, who was the killer? Why did this person kill the child?
7. Who were the Forces of Evil?
8. Describe how John Prante was caught and arrested.
9. Describe Douglas' home life by the end of his career.
10. What was Preacher's role in the murder attempt on Agent Ray?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)