|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Douglas says a killer's behavior in prison depends on _____________.
(a) His environment.
(b) The food.
(c) Friendships with other inmates.
(d) His parole officer.
2. Where were the majority of Robert Hansen's victims found?
(a) By the ocean.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In their home.
(d) In his home.
3. What celebrity did John Hinckley stalk?
(a) Denzel Washington.
(b) Celine Dion.
(c) Jodie Foster.
(d) Robert Patterson.
4. What trait does Douglas believe most bombers share?
(b) MIT graduates.
(c) Careful planners.
(d) Abused as children.
5. How many years in prison did Robert Hansen receive?
(b) Four hundred ninety-nine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suggested the police department contact BSU to help with the Forces of Evil?
2. How many days was Agent Ray in the hospital recovering from the attempt on his life?
3. According to Larry Bell, who killed Shari Faye Smith?
4. According to Douglas, McCrary's fire-breathing dragon cartoon represents ______________.
5. Who were the victims of the Green River Killer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was profiling so important to the Robert Hansen case?
2. How does the media help solve crimes?
3. Describe the killings of Robert Hansen.
4. Describe Douglas' opinion about criminals at the end of his career.
5. What was Robert Hansen's role in the community?
6. Describe the difference between MO and signature in killings.
7. Describe the grand jury trial featuring Robert Hansen. What was discovered at trial?
8. Describe the murder of Karla in Chapter 14. Include details on what happened. Detail the hunt for her killer.
9. How does Douglas profile bombers? What are their motives? What is their general appearance?
10. What was Preacher's role in the murder attempt on Agent Ray?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)