|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Douglas find Larry Bell?
(a) He traced a phone call.
(b) He looked at police records.
(c) By luck.
(d) He staked out his house.
2. How many people were found guilty in Agent Ray's attempted murder trial?
3. What did the Forces of Evil want from the police?
(a) They wanted their ransom demands met.
(b) They wanted the police to release the Stocking Strangler.
(c) They wanted to be included in any investigations.
(d) They wanted the police to catch the Stocking Strangler.
4. Where did the FBI display evidence in order to call attention to the case of Oba Chandler?
(a) The beach.
(b) A billboard.
(c) The side of a bus.
(d) A museum.
5. Why did Douglas help Anchorage police?
(a) To help obtain a search warrant.
(b) To catch Robert Hansen.
(c) He needed a change of setting.
(d) To profile Robert Hansen.
6. What were Douglas and his associates working on improving at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Improvements on the interview study.
(b) They were developing signature analysis in order to more precisely identify behavioral evidence.
(c) The FBI's relationship with the public.
(d) A cure for mental illness.
7. How did the public recognize Oba Chandler?
(a) His handwriting.
(b) His hair color.
(c) His photo.
(d) His voice.
8. Where was Douglas when he has his breakdown?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
9. Where were Oba Chandler's victims found?
(a) The Pacific Ocean.
(b) The gulf of Mexico.
(c) Tampa Bay.
(d) Hudson Bay.
10. Kemper and Monte Rissell both saw what type of doctor while they committed crimes?
(a) An oncologist.
(b) A general practitioner.
(c) A therapist.
(d) A dentist.
11. What did Douglas affirm at the end of his book?
(a) His story is true.
(b) Hunting serial killers was hard.
(c) His life was a waste.
(d) His story is false.
12. Who found Douglas during his breakdown?
(a) His daughter
(b) Fellow FBI agents.
(c) His wife.
13. How many days was Agent Ray in the hospital recovering from the attempt on his life?
14. What important evidence was found via search warrant to help arrest Robert Hansen?
(a) The victim's computer.
(b) The victim's bloody clothing.
(c) The victim's car.
(d) The victim's jewlery.
15. What was Larry Bell's sentence for the crimes against Shari Faye Smith?
(a) A life sentence.
(c) The death penalty.
(d) A year in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the child abducted from in Chapter 15?
2. What did Dawn leave as a souvenir at Shari Faye Smith's grave site?
3. In what year did Douglas suffer a breakdown?
4. According to Larry Bell, who killed Shari Faye Smith?
5. Whose story did the grand jury listen to in the case against Robert Hansen?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)