|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Larry Bell do with the souvenir left by Dawn at Shari Faye Smith's grave site?
(a) He left it.
(b) He destroyed it.
(c) He added another souvenir.
(d) He took it.
2. How did the FBI identify Karla's killer in Chapter 14?
(a) Finger prints.
(c) Teeth marks.
3. Who suggested the police department contact BSU to help with the Forces of Evil?
(b) Agent Dan.
(c) Agent Ray.
4. What trait does Douglas believe most bombers share?
(b) MIT graduates.
(c) Abused as children.
(d) Careful planners.
5. Why did the FBI suspect Larry Bell was a local resident?
(a) He was seen more than once by a reliable witness.
(b) He was able to remain undetected for so long.
(c) He knew the local hangouts.
(d) He mentioned specific street names.
6. Why did Douglas help Anchorage police?
(a) To profile Robert Hansen.
(b) To catch Robert Hansen.
(c) To help obtain a search warrant.
(d) He needed a change of setting.
7. What did Douglas agree with Dr. Park Dietz about?
(a) Serial killers should be released.
(b) Serial killers' behavior can change.
(c) Serial killers should not be released.
(d) All serial killers are abused as children.
8. What was Larry Bell's sentence for the crimes against Shari Faye Smith?
(b) A life sentence.
(c) The death penalty.
(d) A year in prison.
9. The BSU thought that the Forces of Evil was _________.
(a) A group of seven angry white men.
(b) The Stocking Strangler.
(c) The Mafia.
(d) The KKK.
10. Where was Douglas when he has his breakdown?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
11. How many years in prison did Robert Hansen receive?
(a) Four hundred ninety-nine.
12. Who convinced the police to come to Agent Ray's aid?
(a) Agent Ray.
(b) The FBI.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) The 911 operator.
13. According to Chapter 13, a killer's signature does not ___________.
(b) Identify his or her crime.
(c) Stay in the lines.
(d) Stay the same.
14. In Chapter 15, the FBI discovered the missing child was murdered by _____________.
(a) The mother's boyfriend.
(b) The child's mother
(c) The local landscaper.
(d) The child's father.
15. In Chapter 15, what did the missing child's mother receive in the mail?
(a) A photo.
(b) A letter.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A glove.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Douglas married before he divorced?
2. How did the public recognize Oba Chandler?
3. Why did the doctors release Thomas Vanda from a mental institution?
4. What did twenty-five years of experience teach Douglas?
5. Who found Douglas during his breakdown?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)