1. Where was Douglas when the prologue began?
2. In Chapter 1, who does Douglas think is a model profiler?
3. Where was Douglas born?
4. What did Douglas want to be when he grew up?
5. What legal trouble did Douglas run into while in college?
6. What job was Douglas assigned while working for the Air Force in New Mexico?
7. In Chapter 3, in what area did Douglas work towards a masters degree?
8. What is the phrase "betting on raindrops rolling down the window" a metaphor for?
This section contains 4,205 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)