|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what order does Douglas prepare his criminal profile?
(a) Crime scene photos,medical examiner's report, preliminary police report, schematic drawing.
(b) Preliminary police report, crime-scene photos,medical examiner's report, schematic drawing.
(c) Medical examiner's report, preliminary police report, crime scene photos, schematic drawing.
(d) Schematic drawing, medical examiner's report, preliminary police report, crime-scene photos.
2. What did the Forces of Evil want from the police?
(a) They wanted to be included in any investigations.
(b) They wanted the police to catch the Stocking Strangler.
(c) They wanted the police to release the Stocking Strangler.
(d) They wanted their ransom demands met.
3. In Chapter 8, what case did Douglas use to show how profiling narrows the suspect list?
(a) The case of Francine Elveson
(b) The case of Christin Frank.
(c) The case of Hank Simpson.
(d) The case of Bob Ewells.
4. Why did Douglas use Dawn to lure Larry Bell into arrest?
(a) She looked like Shari.
(b) She had brown hair.
(c) She was paid to do so.
(d) She was an FBI agent.
5. In Chapter 11, the field office was responsible for __________.
(a) Reporting to the president.
(b) Interviewing prison populations.
(c) Determining if the murders of young African American children were related.
(d) Assigning police officers to crime scenes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Douglas look for in order to establish criminals from other people?
2. In Chapter 6, to whom did Douglas compare Manson's upbringing?
3. In what year was Wayne Williams found guilty by a jury?
4. What is an MO?
5. What was the significance of Niskey Lake Road in Chapter 11?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)