|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Douglas use Dawn to lure Larry Bell into arrest?
(a) She looked like Shari.
(b) She had brown hair.
(c) She was an FBI agent.
(d) She was paid to do so.
2. According to the townspeople, Robert Hansen was very skilled at ____________.
3. Whom did Oba Chandler murder?
(a) A father.
(b) A mother and her daughters.
(c) A father and his sons.
(d) A mother.
4. What did Douglas think were the most important pieces of information in constructing a criminal profile?
(a) The position of the victim and the victim's economic station in life.
(b) Crime-scene analysis and victimology.
(c) The criminal's childhood and analysis.
(d) The weapon and the setting.
5. Why did Douglas help Anchorage police?
(a) To help obtain a search warrant.
(b) To profile Robert Hansen.
(c) He needed a change of setting.
(d) To catch Robert Hansen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the FBI consider profiling to be prior to 1980?
2. What age did Douglas and Hazelwood believe the ATKID killer was?
3. Where did Douglas receive murder scene training while in Milwaukee?
4. Why did the Son of Sam kill people?
5. What was the significance of Niskey Lake Road in Chapter 11?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)