|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Douglas and his associates working on improving at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) They were developing signature analysis in order to more precisely identify behavioral evidence.
(b) A cure for mental illness.
(c) The FBI's relationship with the public.
(d) Improvements on the interview study.
2. In Chapter 11, the field office was responsible for __________.
(a) Reporting to the president.
(b) Assigning police officers to crime scenes.
(c) Determining if the murders of young African American children were related.
(d) Interviewing prison populations.
3. What did Jerry Brudos steal at age sixteen?
(a) Women's underwear.
(d) A candy bar.
4. Who created the Applied Criminal Psychology course in 1972?
(b) The President.
(c) Howard Teten.
5. What was a common theme in the ATKID killer's victims?
(a) They were African-American.
(b) They were all old.
(c) They were all women.
(d) They were all boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What issues occurred in Agent Ray's marriage?
2. In Chapter 10, Douglas cited a murder case from Rome, Georgia, where a 12 year old was murdered. How was she killed?
3. Under Hoover, the Behavioral Science Unit was referred to as _______________.
4. How many years in prison did Robert Hansen receive?
5. Whom did Kemper shoot and stab at age 14?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)