|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What age did Douglas and Hazelwood believe the ATKID killer was?
2. What is the phrase "betting on raindrops rolling down the window" a metaphor for?
(a) Bettors that are afraid to win.
(b) Criminals that fail.
(c) Serial killers that mess up.
(d) Bettors that wager on anything because they love to bet.
3. When was the FBI authorized to become involved with the murders that took place in Atlanta in Chapter 11?
(a) The FBI never became involved.
(b) When interstate kidnapping or federal civil rights were violated by the killer.
(c) After a year.
(d) When ten people were murdered.
4. In Chapter 4, what terrifying experience happened to Douglas?
(a) He met the Unibomber.
(b) He was almost shot to death.
(c) His child drowned.
(d) His wife was held hostage.
5. Where was Larry Bell arrested?
(a) In a mall.
(b) By the murder site.
(c) At work.
(d) In front of his parents' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Wayne Williams sentence?
2. According to Larry Bell, who killed Shari Faye Smith?
3. Where were the majority of Robert Hansen's victims found?
4. In what year was Robert Hansen charged with murder?
5. At what time of day did the police interrogate the suspect that abducted and killed a girl in Chapter 10?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)