|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Atlanta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Douglas receive grant money from for his felon interviews?
(a) National Institute of Justice.
(b) The University of Montana.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The FBI.
2. What did Jerry Brudos keep in his freezer as a souvenir of his crimes?
(a) A pint of ice cream.
(b) A cut off foot.
(c) A severed ear.
(d) An arm.
3. In Chapter 6, to whom did Douglas compare Manson's upbringing?
(a) His own.
(b) Kemper's upbringing.
(c) Bundy's upbringing.
(d) His father's upbringing.
4. What letter did Douglas receive at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) A letter from his son.
(b) A letter from his mother.
(c) A commendation letter.
(d) A Dear John letter.
5. In Chapter 3, What did Hoover score Douglas' written exam?
(a) Hoover did not have time to score exams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the police place the bloody rock in the interrogation room at the end of Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 8, what case did Douglas use to show how profiling narrows the suspect list?
3. Where did Douglas and Hazlewood go to hunt the ATKID killer?
4. Where was Douglas born?
5. What did Douglas wonder about the prison inmates who participated in the interview study at the start of Chapter 7?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)