|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Atlanta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Douglas and Hazlewood go to hunt the ATKID killer?
(a) Garbage dumps.
(b) River sites.
(c) The mountains.
2. Where did road schools teach?
(a) FBI headquarters.
(c) Police stations or academies.
(d) College campuses.
3. What name did the media and police give Kemper?
(a) The co-ed killer.
(b) The wacky radical.
(c) Son of sam.
(d) The night stalker.
4. What did Douglas' wife do for a job while living in Milwaukee?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A therapist.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A hair stylist.
5. How old was Douglas when he taught road school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Douglas' position in Detroit's Reactive Crimes Unit?
2. How many cases were in the ATKID killer file?
3. What age did Douglas and Hazelwood believe the ATKID killer was?
4. What did Douglas determine the ATKID killer was doing based on the location of a body after a false lead claimed the FBI would find a body there?
5. What were there no signs of in the ATKID killings?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)