|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Atlanta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the phrase "betting on raindrops rolling down the window" a metaphor for?
(a) Bettors that wager on anything because they love to bet.
(b) Criminals that fail.
(c) Serial killers that mess up.
(d) Bettors that are afraid to win.
2. What year did Douglas complete the prison interview study?
3. What did Douglas want to be when he grew up?
(a) A vet.
(b) A carpenter.
(c) A trainer at Sea World.
(d) A layer.
4. Where did road schools teach?
(a) Police stations or academies.
(b) FBI headquarters.
(d) College campuses.
5. What crime did Russell Odom and Clay Lawson commit?
(a) They raped and murdered a 7-11 clerk.
(b) They stole from a grocery store.
(c) They shot a policeman.
(d) They murdered a bank teller.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what cases were high priority to Douglas?
2. When did Douglas propose to his wife?
3. Under Hoover, the Behavioral Science Unit was referred to as _______________.
4. How many cases were in the ATKID killer file?
5. Where was Douglas born?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)