|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Atlanta.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard Speck claimed he was not __________.
(a) A human.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A man.
2. What crime did Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris commit?
(a) They tortured and killed teenage girls in a van.
(b) They robbed mini-malls.
(c) They murdered a 7-11 clerk.
(d) They murdered eldery men.
3. What did Douglas look for in order to establish criminals from other people?
(a) A criminal record.
(b) A blank expression.
(c) Behavioral clues.
(d) Blonde Hair.
4. What was the significance of Niskey Lake Road in Chapter 11?
(a) It was where the ATKID killer was arrested.
(b) It was where Douglas met his wife.
(c) It was the location of two of the ATKID killer's victims.
(d) It was where ATKID killer surrendered.
5. Where did Douglas and Hazlewood go to hunt the ATKID killer?
(a) River sites.
(c) The mountains.
(d) Garbage dumps.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the prison interview study, what did Douglas decide the study had accomplished?
2. What job was Douglas assigned while working for the Air Force in New Mexico?
3. In Chapter 3, What did Hoover score Douglas' written exam?
4. Who censured Douglas at the start of Wayne Williams' trial?
5. What was published in the book "Sexual Homicide: Patterns and Motives"?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)