|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dr. Burgess create in Chapter 6 in order to analyze felon interviews?
(a) A video analysis program.
(b) A serial killer profile.
(c) A personality quiz.
(d) A fifty-seven page interview instrument.
2. In Chapter 8, what case did Douglas use to show how profiling narrows the suspect list?
(a) The case of Bob Ewells.
(b) The case of Christin Frank.
(c) The case of Francine Elveson
(d) The case of Hank Simpson.
3. What was Douglas' position in Detroit's Reactive Crimes Unit?
(a) He waited for a reaction from mobsters.
(b) He arrested bank robbers.
(c) He studied serial killers.
(d) He chased military deserters.
4. What name did the media and police give Kemper?
(a) Son of sam.
(b) The wacky radical.
(c) The co-ed killer.
(d) The night stalker.
5. In Chapter 9, what cases were high priority to Douglas?
(a) High profile cases.
(b) Cases involving more than ten victims.
(c) Active rape-murder cases with potential loss of life.
(d) Cold cases.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Douglas born?
2. Who was the first inmate Douglas interviewed for the Criminal Personality Research Project?
3. In Chapter 10, Douglas cited a murder case from Rome, Georgia, where a 12 year old was murdered. How was she killed?
4. When he taught road school, what did Douglas suggest was the best way to gain insight on criminals?
5. In what order does Douglas prepare his criminal profile?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)