|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he taught road school, what did Douglas suggest was the best way to gain insight on criminals?
(a) Read his book.
(b) Read police files.
(c) Go to college.
(d) Speak directly to criminals.
2. What did Douglas think of Kemper?
(a) He was kind and funny.
(b) He was remorseful.
(c) He was scary.
(d) He was a cold blooded killer.
3. In Chapter 6, who at the FBI disliked profiling?
4. What did Douglas look for in order to establish criminals from other people?
(a) A criminal record.
(b) A blank expression.
(c) Blonde Hair.
(d) Behavioral clues.
5. What crime did Russell Odom and Clay Lawson commit?
(a) They murdered a bank teller.
(b) They shot a policeman.
(c) They stole from a grocery store.
(d) They raped and murdered a 7-11 clerk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Monte Ralph Rissell's first crime after the trigger that set him off?
2. In what order does Douglas prepare his criminal profile?
3. Who was the first inmate Douglas interviewed for the Criminal Personality Research Project?
4. In Chapter 6, why did agents not write personality profiles?
5. What legal trouble did Douglas run into while in college?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)