|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime did Russell Odom and Clay Lawson commit?
(a) They murdered a bank teller.
(b) They stole from a grocery store.
(c) They raped and murdered a 7-11 clerk.
(d) They shot a policeman.
2. What object allowed Douglas to enter prisons with ease in Chapter 6?
(a) His college diploma.
(b) His military badge.
(d) His FBI badge.
3. In Chapter 1, who does Douglas think is a model profiler?
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
4. How many cases did Douglas take in 1980?
(a) Over five hundred.
(b) Over one hundred-fifty.
(c) One thousand.
5. What did Douglas think of Kemper?
(a) He was kind and funny.
(b) He was a cold blooded killer.
(c) He was remorseful.
(d) He was scary.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he taught road school, what did Douglas suggest was the best way to gain insight on criminals?
2. How many teachers worked with the BSU in 1977?
3. What name did the media and police give Kemper?
4. What did Jerry Brudos steal at age sixteen?
5. What metaphor arose from a conversation with Douglas' mother about sex?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)