|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Heart of Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, in what area did Douglas work towards a masters degree?
(a) Law and society.
(b) Industrial psychology.
(c) Business management.
(d) Abnormal psychology.
2. Where did Douglas receive grant money from for his felon interviews?
(a) National Institute of Justice.
(b) The University of Montana.
(c) The Air Force.
(d) The FBI.
3. What name did the media and police give Kemper?
(a) The night stalker.
(b) The wacky radical.
(c) The co-ed killer.
(d) Son of sam.
4. What did Douglas' wife do for a job while living in Milwaukee?
(a) A therapist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A hair stylist.
(d) A doctor.
5. What object allowed Douglas to enter prisons with ease in Chapter 6?
(a) His college diploma.
(b) His FBI badge.
(c) His military badge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard Speck claimed he was not __________.
2. Whom did Kemper shoot and stab at age 14?
3. According to William Heirens, who lived inside of him?
4. How old was Douglas when he taught road school?
5. In Chapter 1, who does Douglas think is a model profiler?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)