|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Taking the Show on the Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, in what area did Douglas work towards a masters degree?
(a) Industrial psychology.
(b) Business management.
(c) Law and society.
(d) Abnormal psychology.
2. Where did road schools teach?
(b) Police stations or academies.
(c) College campuses.
(d) FBI headquarters.
3. Who supplied the training via road schools in Chapter 6?
4. What legal trouble did Douglas run into while in college?
(b) Drug usage.
(c) Underage drinking.
(d) Unpaid parking tickets.
5. Whom did Kemper shoot and stab at age 14?
(a) His mom and dad.
(b) His grandmother and grandfather.
(c) His brother and sister.
(d) His girlfriend and her new boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he taught road school, what did Douglas suggest was the best way to gain insight on criminals?
2. What did Douglas compare analyzing a serial killer to in Chapter 6?
3. What job was Douglas assigned while working for the Air Force in New Mexico?
4. In Chapter 3, What did Hoover score Douglas' written exam?
5. What was Douglas' position in Detroit's Reactive Crimes Unit?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)