|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Taking the Show on the Road.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Douglas receive grant money from for his felon interviews?
(a) The FBI.
(b) National Institute of Justice.
(c) The University of Montana.
(d) The Air Force.
2. What is the phrase "betting on raindrops rolling down the window" a metaphor for?
(a) Bettors that are afraid to win.
(b) Bettors that wager on anything because they love to bet.
(c) Serial killers that mess up.
(d) Criminals that fail.
3. What did Dr. Burgess create in Chapter 6 in order to analyze felon interviews?
(a) A serial killer profile.
(b) A fifty-seven page interview instrument.
(c) A video analysis program.
(d) A personality quiz.
4. What name did the media and police give Kemper?
(a) The night stalker.
(b) The co-ed killer.
(c) Son of sam.
(d) The wacky radical.
5. What job was Douglas assigned while working for the Air Force in New Mexico?
(a) Clerk typist.
(d) Office manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Douglas born?
2. Who did Manson murder?
3. Where did Kemper live when he was interviewed in Chapter 6?
4. What serial killer did Douglas study while in Quantico in Chapter 5?
5. What was Douglas' position in Detroit's Reactive Crimes Unit?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)