|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Anyone Can be a Victim.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the trigger that set off Monte Ralph Rissell's serial raping?
(a) There was no trigger.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) His girlfriend broke up with him.
(d) His mother died.
2. What did Douglas think were the most important pieces of information in constructing a criminal profile?
(a) The position of the victim and the victim's economic station in life.
(b) Crime-scene analysis and victimology.
(c) The criminal's childhood and analysis.
(d) The weapon and the setting.
3. After his attackers' trial, Agent Ray eventually moved to ________.
(b) New York.
4. When bombers use the word "we" what does that typically mean?
(a) The bomber is acting with a group.
(b) The bomber is acting alone.
(c) The bomber uses incorrect grammar.
(d) The bomber has split personalities.
5. How did the ATKID killer take away children from the abduction scene?
(a) By foot.
(b) By car.
(c) By plane.
(d) By motorcycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What issues occurred in Agent Ray's marriage?
2. At the end of Chapter 10, what happened to the suspect when he saw the rock that was brought into the interrogation room?
3. Who was behind the 1970's banking bomb and kidnapping plot?
4. What did Douglas' wife do for a job while living in Milwaukee?
5. According to William Heirens, who lived inside of him?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)