|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Anyone Can be a Victim.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did William Heirens complete while in prison?
(a) His novel.
(b) His family tree.
(c) His college degree.
(d) His theological studies.
2. What did Dawn leave as a souvenir at Shari Faye Smith's grave site?
(a) A stuffed bunny.
(b) A Barbie doll.
(c) A Koala bear.
(d) A novel.
3. What television show aided in the arrest of Oba Chandler?
(a) Unsolved Mysteries.
(b) Rescue 911.
(c) America's Most Wanted.
4. From what medical condition did Shari Faye Smith suffer?
(c) Heart attacks.
5. What was a common theme in the ATKID killer's victims?
(a) They were all women.
(b) They were African-American.
(c) They were all boys.
(d) They were all old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the ATKID killer take away children from the abduction scene?
2. Who is Agent Ray?
3. Where was Douglas born?
4. In Chapter 11, the field office was responsible for __________.
5. In Chapter 10, Douglas cited a murder case from Rome, Georgia, where a 12 year old was murdered. How was she killed?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)