|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Anyone Can be a Victim.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, the field office was responsible for __________.
(a) Assigning police officers to crime scenes.
(b) Interviewing prison populations.
(c) Determining if the murders of young African American children were related.
(d) Reporting to the president.
2. Why did Douglas help Anchorage police?
(a) To profile Robert Hansen.
(b) He needed a change of setting.
(c) To help obtain a search warrant.
(d) To catch Robert Hansen.
3. Who is Agent Ray?
(a) The man who caught the ATKID killer.
(b) A special agent from Detroit.
(c) A special agent from Atlanta.
(d) A private detective.
4. Where did the Son of Sam stalk his victims?
(a) Lover's Lane.
(b) The post office.
(c) The local bar.
(d) The supermarket.
5. How long was Oba Chandler's sentence?
(a) Five years.
(b) He received the death penalty.
(c) Twenty-five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days was Agent Ray in the hospital recovering from the attempt on his life?
2. Whom did Oba Chandler murder?
3. After his attackers' trial, Agent Ray eventually moved to ________.
4. In Chapter 9, what cases were high priority to Douglas?
5. Where was Douglas when the prologue began?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)