|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Heart of Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Douglas' wife do for a job while living in Milwaukee?
(a) A hair stylist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A therapist.
2. What is the phrase "betting on raindrops rolling down the window" a metaphor for?
(a) Bettors that are afraid to win.
(b) Criminals that fail.
(c) Serial killers that mess up.
(d) Bettors that wager on anything because they love to bet.
3. How old was Douglas when he taught road school?
4. When he taught road school, what did Douglas suggest was the best way to gain insight on criminals?
(a) Read police files.
(b) Read his book.
(c) Go to college.
(d) Speak directly to criminals.
5. What did William Heirens complete while in prison?
(a) His college degree.
(b) His family tree.
(c) His theological studies.
(d) His novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Son of Sam stalk his victims?
2. What serial killer did Douglas study while in Quantico in Chapter 5?
3. Where was Douglas when the prologue began?
4. Where did Kemper live when he was interviewed in Chapter 6?
5. According to William Heirens, who lived inside of him?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)