|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Heart of Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what terrifying experience happened to Douglas?
(a) His wife was held hostage.
(b) He was almost shot to death.
(c) He met the Unibomber.
(d) His child drowned.
2. Where did Douglas receive murder scene training while in Milwaukee?
(a) The Menominee Indian Reservation
(b) The butcher block.
(c) Wisconsin State Penitentiary.
(d) The row.
3. Where was Douglas born?
4. What object allowed Douglas to enter prisons with ease in Chapter 6?
(a) His FBI badge.
(b) His college diploma.
(c) His military badge.
5. In Chapter 3, in what area did Douglas work towards a masters degree?
(a) Industrial psychology.
(b) Law and society.
(c) Abnormal psychology.
(d) Business management.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Douglas wonder about the prison inmates who participated in the interview study at the start of Chapter 7?
2. Jerry Brudos murdered a girl that accidentally came to his door. What was the profession of the girl?
3. What legal trouble did Douglas run into while in college?
4. What did Douglas look for in order to establish criminals from other people?
5. When did Douglas propose to his wife?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)