|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Heart of Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, who at the FBI disliked profiling?
2. How many victims were interviewed for the prison interview study?
3. Who supplied the training via road schools in Chapter 6?
4. At the end of the prison interview study, what did Douglas decide the study had accomplished?
(a) It proved that criminals are bad people.
(c) The study raised more questions then answers.
(d) The study led to the arrest of twenty serial killers.
5. What was the trigger that set off Monte Ralph Rissell's serial raping?
(a) There was no trigger.
(b) He lost his job.
(c) His girlfriend broke up with him.
(d) His mother died.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, to whom did Douglas compare Manson's upbringing?
2. What did Douglas wonder about the prison inmates who participated in the interview study at the start of Chapter 7?
3. According to William Heirens, who lived inside of him?
4. In Chapter 1, who does Douglas think is a model profiler?
5. What did Jerry Brudos keep in his freezer as a souvenir of his crimes?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)