|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Heart of Darkness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 7, what did the task force stay behind to learn?
(a) How to arrest a murderer.
(b) How to analyze crime scenes.
(c) How to set up surveillance cameras.
(d) To study faster than the killers who learned more by killing.
2. Who did Manson murder?
(a) Three children.
(b) Sharon Tate.
(c) Ten people.
(d) No one.
3. Who created the Applied Criminal Psychology course in 1972?
(a) Howard Teten.
(b) The President.
4. What legal trouble did Douglas run into while in college?
(a) Unpaid parking tickets.
(c) Underage drinking.
(d) Drug usage.
5. Under Hoover, the Behavioral Science Unit was referred to as _______________.
(b) The pit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many victims were interviewed for the prison interview study?
2. While in Milwaukee, Douglas trained bankers and businessmen in _________.
3. Where did Douglas receive murder scene training while in Milwaukee?
4. Where did Douglas receive grant money from for his felon interviews?
5. What was the trigger that set off Monte Ralph Rissell's serial raping?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)