|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, One of Our Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what cases were the least important to Douglas?
(a) Theft cases.
(b) Cold cases and large department cases.
(c) Rape and murder cases.
(d) The highly publicized cases.
2. What did Douglas determine the ATKID killer was doing based on the location of a body after a false lead claimed the FBI would find a body there?
(a) The ATKID killer read press releases.
(b) The ATKID killer was psychic.
(c) The ATKID killer was a member of the FBI.
(d) The imposter was the ATKID killer.
3. What crime did Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris commit?
(a) They tortured and killed teenage girls in a van.
(b) They murdered eldery men.
(c) They murdered a 7-11 clerk.
(d) They robbed mini-malls.
4. During what time period did the Son of Sam strike New York?
(a) Between February, 1980 and March, 1990.
(b) Between July, 1976 and July, 1977.
(c) Between May, 1970 and July, 1971.
(d) Between June, 1962 and December, 1968.
5. In Chapter 8, what case did Douglas use to show how profiling narrows the suspect list?
(a) The case of Bob Ewells.
(b) The case of Francine Elveson
(c) The case of Christin Frank.
(d) The case of Hank Simpson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why did agents not write personality profiles?
2. Who attempted to kill Agent Ray in Chapter 12?
3. What did Douglas wonder about the prison inmates who participated in the interview study at the start of Chapter 7?
4. What was published in the book "Sexual Homicide: Patterns and Motives"?
5. In what year did the ATKID killer attack?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)