|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, One of Our Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Trailside Killer's speech impediment?
(a) He was mute.
(b) He had a lisp.
(c) He stuttered.
(d) He could not pronounce his "m's."
2. The Forces of Evil were acting in response to ________________.
(a) The emprisonment of the Stocking Strangler.
(b) The escape of the Stocking Strangler.
(c) The FBI was unsure of their motives.
(d) The murders of the Stocking Strangler.
3. Who was the first inmate Douglas interviewed for the Criminal Personality Research Project?
(a) Charles Manson.
(b) William Heirens.
(c) Jeffery Dahmer.
(d) Son of Sam.
4. What did Douglas compare analyzing a serial killer to in Chapter 6?
(a) Putting together a puzzle.
(b) A living nightmare.
(c) Watching an art house film.
(d) Studying a Picasso.
5. How did the ATKID killer take away children from the abduction scene?
(a) By motorcycle.
(b) By plane.
(c) By foot.
(d) By car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many victims were interviewed for the prison interview study?
2. Who attempted to kill Agent Ray in Chapter 12?
3. At the end of Chapter 7, what did the task force stay behind to learn?
4. Where did Douglas and Hazlewood go to hunt the ATKID killer?
5. What did the FBI consider profiling to be prior to 1980?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)