|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, One of Our Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the significance of Niskey Lake Road in Chapter 11?
(a) It was the location of two of the ATKID killer's victims.
(b) It was where ATKID killer surrendered.
(c) It was where Douglas met his wife.
(d) It was where the ATKID killer was arrested.
2. Who supplied the training via road schools in Chapter 6?
3. At the end of Chapter 10, what happened to the suspect when he saw the rock that was brought into the interrogation room?
(a) He laughed.
(b) He confessed.
(c) He screamed.
(d) He cried.
4. Who created the Applied Criminal Psychology course in 1972?
(b) The President.
(c) Howard Teten.
5. What did Dr. Burgess create in Chapter 6 in order to analyze felon interviews?
(a) A serial killer profile.
(b) A video analysis program.
(c) A fifty-seven page interview instrument.
(d) A personality quiz.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the prison interview study, what did Douglas decide the study had accomplished?
2. How many cases were in the ATKID killer file?
3. Douglas and Hazelwood believed that the ATKID killer murders were NOT affiliated with which group?
4. Who convinced the police to come to Agent Ray's aid?
5. The BSU thought that the Forces of Evil was _________.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)