|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, One of Our Own.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was published in the book "Sexual Homicide: Patterns and Motives"?
(a) The results of the prison interview study.
(b) A history of the FBI.
(c) Patterns and motives.
(d) The secret identity of Charles Manson.
2. How did Agent Ray know Douglas?
(a) They worked on the ATKID killer case.
(b) They met at Quantico.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) From Montana.
3. What crime did Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris commit?
(a) They murdered eldery men.
(b) They tortured and killed teenage girls in a van.
(c) They robbed mini-malls.
(d) They murdered a 7-11 clerk.
4. What crime did Russell Odom and Clay Lawson commit?
(a) They shot a policeman.
(b) They murdered a bank teller.
(c) They raped and murdered a 7-11 clerk.
(d) They stole from a grocery store.
5. In Chapter 9, what cases were the least important to Douglas?
(a) Theft cases.
(b) The highly publicized cases.
(c) Rape and murder cases.
(d) Cold cases and large department cases.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to William Heirens, who lived inside of him?
2. Why did Douglas decide that Russell Odom and Clay Lawson were not criminally insane?
3. In what year did the ATKID killer attack?
4. Who censured Douglas at the start of Wayne Williams' trial?
5. How many victims were interviewed for the prison interview study?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)