|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did the ATKID killer strike?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. What year did Douglas complete the prison interview study?
3. How did Douglas find Larry Bell?
(a) By luck.
(b) He staked out his house.
(c) He looked at police records.
(d) He traced a phone call.
4. In what year was Wayne Williams found guilty by a jury?
5. According to William Heirens, who lived inside of him?
(a) Joey Balnaducci.
(b) George Murmans.
(c) Ethel Walker.
(d) Sally Ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letter did Douglas receive at the end of Chapter 11?
2. During what time period did the Son of Sam strike New York?
3. Where was the child abducted from in Chapter 15?
4. What was the trigger that set off Monte Ralph Rissell's serial raping?
5. In Chapter 11, the field office was responsible for __________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)