|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what medical condition did Shari Faye Smith suffer?
(c) Heart attacks.
2. What did William Heirens complete while in prison?
(a) His theological studies.
(b) His family tree.
(c) His college degree.
(d) His novel.
3. Why did Douglas use Dawn to lure Larry Bell into arrest?
(a) She looked like Shari.
(b) She was paid to do so.
(c) She was an FBI agent.
(d) She had brown hair.
4. What did Jerry Brudos steal at age sixteen?
(a) Women's underwear.
(d) A candy bar.
5. What was the trigger that set off Monte Ralph Rissell's serial raping?
(a) He lost his job.
(b) There was no trigger.
(c) His mother died.
(d) His girlfriend broke up with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, the FBI discovered the missing child was murdered by _____________.
2. In what city did the ATKID killer strike?
3. What was Monte Ralph Rissell's first crime after the trigger that set him off?
4. When did Larry Bell reveal Shari Faye Smith's location?
5. What did Douglas wonder about the prison inmates who participated in the interview study at the start of Chapter 7?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)